Deliveroo Hong Kong | Marketing Team
The Marketing team is responsible for driving brand love, customer acquisition, engagement and customer retention (frequency and share of wallet) to create customer lifetime value. We do this by developing marketing strategies and programs to build awareness & brand preference, create demand, optimise traffic, and continually improve our brand experience to deliver growth for the business. We apply research, test & learn, analyse performance metrics, and provide product and industry expertise and understanding of customer behaviour to inform and refine the business’ marketing strategy and execution. We develop content, manage, and deliver targeted merchandising and promotional activities. We apply data-driven and customer-centric methodologies to improve our brand experience for customers. We drive operational excellence by measuring efficiency and effectiveness of marketing activities. We deliver improvements in the process to scale delivery.
Senior Marketing Executive, Restaurant Marketing
We are looking for a Senior Marketing Associate to assist Restaurant marketing across Hong Kong. This role will work closely and collaboratively with commercial teams, product teams, other local marketing leads and our restaurant partners to deliver best-in-class Joint Business Plans, co-marketing strategies and promotional programs to deliver business results. The successful candidate will have experience in ecommerce and/or B2B2C marketing, especially in designing and deploying co-marketing plans to deliver 1+1>2 business impact. S/he will be experienced in managing co-marketing campaigns and have a broad knowledge and understanding of restaurant marketing channel mix. S/he will be known for his/her appetite for testing marketing innovations, and leveraging opportunities to scale programs based on results. S/he also needs to be a strong communicator, skilled negotiator, and enthusiastic problem solver who can earn trust and possess a strong sense of accountability to deliver results.
- Restaurant Marketing Program Deployment & Optimization | Assist in planning and execution of annual restaurant marketing plans to drive customer value perception and incremental customers and orders.
- Deliver high profile marketing innovation with restaurant partners. Execute efficient & effective multi-restaurant promotions. Execute best-in-class “painting the town teal” restaurant visibility initiatives across both physical and digital spaces.
- Achieve execution excellence with meticulous program management skills and attention to details. Deliver scalable, high impact ‘paint the town teal’ initiatives with cost efficiency.
- Develops and executes marketing programs with minimal manager oversight, managing multiple projects effectively at the same time.
- Proposes new ideas, concepts, or features with confidence, providing supporting data and projected ROI.
- Proactively collaborate with other teams to align promotion execution.
- Demonstrates relentlessly high standards in campaign development and deployment.
- Identifies program and process improvement opportunities and does not only rely on existing ways of doing things.
- When presented with issues or opportunities, formulate a plan of action with an aggressive but realistic timeline and engage with relevant stakeholders early in the process to help facilitate action.
- Dives deep to ensure data integrity by validating with alternate data sources, by comparing results to expectations and to previous experiments, and by quickly identifying anomalies and gaps.
- 3+years of experience in marketing, preferably in the FMCG or F&B field.
- Proven capability in multi-channel marketing strategies and deployment, data-informed decision making processes and performance-based marketing approach.
- Highly collaborative and possesses excellent communication skills with a passion for building strong relationships. Proven experience to influence, motivate and manage external stakeholders as well as internal teams
- Able to articulate new ideas and influence others to gain support.
- Strong learning agility, comfortable dealing with fast paced environments, able to prioritise high impact activities and keep complicated projects moving forwards.
- Self-starter, creative and analytical problem-solver with attention to details. Deliver results quickly and efficiently.
- Knowledge of B2B2C marketing and good knowledge of the HK F&B scene.
- Good written & spoken Chinese & English
- Comfortable with advanced Google Sheets / Excel, data dashboards and capable of data mining to perform analysis to develop / enhance marketing program
- Candidates with eCommerce and / or restaurant marketing experience will be prioritised.
- Experience in marketing for multi-vendor platforms (e.g. eComm sites, hotel booking sites, travel booking sites, payment platforms etc…), or other relevant categories a plus
- Able to work under pressure and tight timelines
- Fun to work with
A competitive and comprehensive compensation and benefits package
Time to recharge
- 15 days of annual leave and public holidays
- One paid day off each year to volunteer or support a charity of your choice
- Headspace membership
- Gym allowance
- Active social committee
- Caring for our local community and our environment – for example our partnership with the Plastic Ocean Foundation
- We pay every employee competitively for the role they are performing in their respective location
- Depending on role, employees may be eligible for a variable cash bonus that directly rewards individual contributions and is linked with broader company success
- Flexible working hours and location flexibility
- Competitive Parental Leave Policy
- Employee Assistance Programme
- Roolearn platform, giving you access to content from leading L&D providers
- Employee Resource Groups including Women in Tech, Roo-LGBTQ+, Racial Equity and more
- Free Deliveroo Plus subscription
- Monthly Friday breakfasts and lunches in the office
- Snacks & drinks are also available to enjoy in the office