- Life at Deliveroo
- Reward and benefits
Reward and benefits
We are committed to offering fair, competitive and comprehensive compensation and benefits in order to attract brilliant people.
Recognising your contribution
Our people are the heart of our business today and in the future. We offer competitive compensation, plus a wide range of benefits in areas ranging from generous parental leave policies to flexible working and exciting internal mobility programmes.
We want to attract, retain and motivate a great team, and so we think a lot about how we reward our people.
Our benefits are tailored to reflect differences across markets, but we offer all the below company-wide in some form. You can find out more about specific benefits on the location pages for each market, or in job descriptions.
- You can expect to receive a competitive salary for your role in your respective location.
- Most employees are also eligible for a cash bonus that directly rewards their individual contributions and performance, and is linked to our broader company success.
- Deliveroo provides competitive policies and resources to support your needs both at work and beyond. These include flexible working hours, work-from-home kit and our generous Parental Leave policy.
- You’ll have access to content on our Roolearn platform to support your professional development.
- Deliveroo has a range of Employee Resource Groups, and you can get involved in regular events as a member or ally.
- Depending where you’re located, you’ll have access to Deliveroo without paying delivery fees, or an equivalent service.
- If you are in an office, you’ll likely enjoy monthly team lunches and other opportunities to connect with your colleagues socially.
- We try to make it easier for our people to take care of themselves, so we give everyone a free Headspace membership, plus access to our our Employee Assistance Program and local gym memberships or allowances.
- A range of other benefits, such as medical support or insurance are potentially available depending upon location.
Time to recharge
- Depending on your location, you will get a set number of annual leave days, plus public holidays, and you may see your annual leave allowances increase the longer you are with us.
- You’ll get paid time each year to volunteer or support a charity.