Deliveroo is looking for a Sales Development Representative Flemish Speaker from the Belgium Market to join our well-established outbound sales team.
You will report to the Sales Manager and work as part of the SMB team to promote and sell B2B products and create new business to the Deliveroo platform. You will have a permanent contract (37 hours per week).
You will work remotely.
What you'll be doing
- Pipeline management
- Acquire new business via phone, email and social media
- Develop and maintain daily plans
- Work towards monthly targets and KPI's
- Two years sales experience
- Native Dutch speaker
- A telephone sales background
- The confidence to make regular cold calls and remain resilient
- IT literate (including a range of Microsoft software, Salesforce)
- Ability to work as part of a small team
- Effective organisational skills
- Commitment to professional development
We want to be the definitive food company - the app you go to any time you have a hunger pang. We are transforming the way people think about food. We are providing people with limitless access to different cuisines and restaurants, turning cooking from a chore to a choice, and giving people the freedom to eat what they want, when they want, where they want it.
We work with riders, restaurants and consumers. We operate one of the most complex three sided marketplaces in the world and we do this in real time. Millions of customers and thousands of restaurants and riders rely on us to match them within milliseconds. The algorithms behind that marketplace are the secret sauce that allows us to deliver our orders in around 30 minutes.
And we're just getting started.
- Become a key member of a fast-growing, exciting start up changing the food delivery landscape
- Work with people who love what they do every day
- A market-based salary
- A macbook, fee for telephone costs, meal vouchers
- Fee for sport activities
- Lots of delicious food!
We believe a great workplace is one that represents the world we live in and how beautifully diverse it can be. That means we have no judgement when it comes to any one of the things that make you who you are - your gender, race, sexuality, religion or a secret aversion to coriander. All you need is a passion for (most) food and a desire to be part of one of the fastest growing start ups around.
A competitive and comprehensive compensation and benefits package
Time to recharge
- Annual leave and public holidays (increases with tenure)
- One paid day off each year to volunteer or support a charity of your choice
- Headspace membership
- Gym or fitness membership
- Private medical, medical subsidy or Wellbeing Allowance, dependent upon location
- Flexible working hours and location flexibility
- Competitive Parental Leave Policy
- Work-from-home kit
- Employee Assistance Programme
- Roolearn platform, giving you access to content from leading L&D providers
- Employee Resource Groups including Women in Tech, Roo-LGBTQ+, Racial Equity and more
- We pay every employee competitively for the role they are performing in their respective location
- Most employees are eligible for a variable cash bonus that directly rewards individual contributions and is linked with broader company success
- Free Deliveroo Plus subscription (or equivalent)
- While this varies by country, you’re likely to have monthly team lunches and, if you are in the office, frequent opportunities to try new foods