We are seeking a visionary Financial Reporting Director to join our financial reporting team. Reporting directly to the VP of Finance, you will help ensure the accuracy and integrity of our financial results, while elevating the quality of our external reporting. Collaborating with external advisors and our internal teams, you'll take the lead on diverse finance projects, driving innovation and efficiency in our financial processes.
What you'll do:
- Revolutionise Global Reporting Processes: Lead the transformation of our existing global reporting processes. Spearhead improvements in technology and systems, enhance reporting capabilities, fortify controls, and improve financial outcomes.
- Strategic Collaboration with Finance Tech Team: Partner with the finance tech team to craft a roadmap for system development. Ensure our financial systems are poised to meet the evolving needs of our growing business, guaranteeing their suitability as we scale in size and complexity.
- Improve System Design and Integration: Oversee the transformation of system design and integrations, ensuring seamless flow of financial data across all our systems. Improve these processes to enhance efficiency.
- Streamline Global Month-End Reporting: Take charge of the global month-end reporting process, ensuring timely reporting of monthly results to internal and external partners. Focus on streamlining the month-end process for quicker, more efficient reporting and gaining deeper insights into results earlier in the month.
- Annual and Interim Review Reports: Lead the production of annual and interim review reports, collaborating with compliance, legal, Corporate Secretary, Investor Relations, and other relevant teams. Prepare reports for presentation to the Board and Audit Committee.
- High-Quality Accounting Technical Papers: Foster cross-departmental collaboration to produce high-quality accounting technical papers for internal and external partners, reinforcing our commitment to transparency and accuracy.
Our mission is to transform the way you shop and eat, bringing the neighbourhood to your door by connecting consumers, restaurants, shops and riders. We are transforming the way the world eats and shops by making access to food and products more convenient and enjoyable. We give people the opportunity to buy what they want, as they want it.
We are a technology-driven company at the forefront of the fastest growing industry in the world. We are still a small team, making a very large impact, looking to answer some of the most interesting questions out there. We move fast, value autonomy, and we are always looking for new ideas.
Workplace & Benefits
At Deliveroo we know that people are the heart of the business and we prioritise their welfare. Benefits differ by country, but we offer many benefits in areas including healthcare, well-being, parental leave, pensions, and generous annual leave allowances, including time off to support a charitable cause of your choice. Benefits are country-specific, please ask your recruiter for more information.
At Deliveroo, we believe a great workplace is one that represents the world we live in and how beautifully diverse it can be. That means we have no judgement when it comes to any one of the things that make you who you are - your gender, race, sexuality, religion or a secret aversion to coriander. All you need is a passion for (most) food and a desire to be part of one of the fastest-growing businesses in the industry.
We are committed to diversity, equity and inclusion in all aspects of our hiring process. We recognise that you may require adjustments to apply for a position or fairly participate in the interview process. If you require any adjustments, please don't hesitate to let us know. We will make every effort to provide the necessary adjustments to ensure you have an equitable opportunity to succeed.
A competitive and comprehensive compensation and benefits package
Time to recharge
- 25 days of annual leave (increases with tenure) and public holidays
- One paid day off each year to volunteer or support a charity of your choice
- Headspace membership
- Fitness membership
- Private medical, medical subsidy or Wellbeing Allowance, dependent upon location
- We pay every employee competitively for the role they are performing in their respective location
- Most employees are eligible for a variable cash bonus that directly rewards individual contributions and is linked with broader company success
- Market-leading Parental and Compassionate Leave Policies
- Work-from-home kit
- Employee Assistance Programme
- Roolearn platform, giving you access to content from leading L&D provider
- Employee Resource Groups including Women in Tech, Roo-LGBTQ+, Racial Equity and more
- Free Deliveroo Plus subscription (or equivalent)
- While this varies by country, you’re likely to have monthly team lunches and, if you are in the office, frequent opportunities to try new foods