Discover Deliveroo in Singapore
We’ve transformed the way people enjoy food in Singapore, and we’re not finished yet. In this exciting environment, no two days are the same. There’s always more to do to make sure our communities can get their hands on the food they’re craving, whether it’s chicken wings or chilli crabs. This is where we need you – your talents, skills and love of great food.
The future of food is in the hands of our brilliant people. There’s not just one path you can take – there are many. And there’s room here for everyone to forge their career. If you love what we do, thrive on challenging work, or can’t stop thinking about that last amazing meal, Deliveroo Singapore might just be the place for you.
Singapore Reward & Benefits
We are committed to offering fair, competitive and comprehensive compensation and benefits in order to attract brilliant people.
- Free Deliveroo Plus subscription
- Meal allowance if you are required to work late
- Friday lunches on us from the best local restaurants
- Never go thirsty – coffee machine and stocked fridges
- Daily breakfast, healthy snacks and fruits
- Flexible working hours and location flexibility
- Competitive Parental Leave Policy
- Work-from-home kit
- Employee Assistance Programme
- Roolearn platform, giving you access to content from leading L&D providers
- Employee Resource Groups including Women in Tech, Roo-LGBTQ+, Racial Equity and more
- We pay every employee competitively for the role they are performing in their respective location
- Most employees are eligible for a variable cash bonus that directly rewards individual contributions and is linked with broader company success
- Headspace membership
- Classpass fitness membership
- Caring for our local community and our environment by partnering with local social enterprises TreeDot and Samaritans of Singapore
Time to recharge
- 20 days of annual leave and public holidays (increases with tenure)
- One paid day off each year to volunteer or support a charity of your choice
Soundbites from the team
What is life like at Deliveroo?
“Getting up every morning excited to go to work is one of the best and rarest feelings – at Deliveroo, this is every day for me. With so much change here in how people like to order their food or get their groceries, no two days are the same.”
“Working at Deliveroo is like a wild rollercoaster, but the kind I’d take over and over again. On top of the great culture, I’ve learnt so much here. If you’re someone who loves making a difference, wearing multiple hats and working in a fast-paced environment, this is the place to be!”
“I truly believe that Deliveroo is the definition of hospitality – putting customers first! I constantly get inspiration from my colleagues, encouragement to be curious and am always challenging myself and others around me to strive for our best self.”