Discover Deliveroo in Qatar
Deliveroo landed in Qatar in October 2022, just in time to make sure football fans could get their favourite matchday snacks during the FIFA World Cup 2022.
Qatar is our third market in the Middle East, in addition to the UAE and Kuwait. Our team in Doha offers our communities access to a range of local and international restaurant brands. But there’s always more to do to make sure people can get their hands on the food they’re craving, whether it’s sushi or shawarma. This is where we need you – your talents, skills and love of great food.
The future of food is in the hands of our brilliant people. There’s not just one path you can take – there are many. If you love what we do, thrive on challenging work, or can’t stop thinking about that last amazing meal, Deliveroo Qatar might just be the place for you.
Qatar Reward & Benefits
We are committed to offering fair, competitive and comprehensive compensation and benefits in order to attract brilliant people.
- Free Deliveroo Plus subscription
- Free lunch twice a month
- Flexible working hours and location flexibility
- Competitive Parental Leave Policy
- Employee Assistance Programme
- Roolearn platform, giving you access to content from leading L&D providers
- Employee Resource Groups including Women in Tech, Racial Equity and more
- We pay every employee competitively for the role they are performing in their respective location
- Most employees are eligible for a variable cash bonus that directly rewards individual contributions and is linked with broader company success
- Gym or fitness membership
- Social and sporting events
- Comprehensive medical insurance
Time to recharge
- Annual leave and public holidays
- One paid day off each year to volunteer or support a charity of your choice
- Annual flight allowance