Discover Deliveroo in Ireland
We’ve transformed the way people enjoy food in Ireland, and we’re not finished yet. There is always more to do to make sure our communities can get their hands on the food they’re craving, whether it’s curry or colcannon. This is where we need you – your talents, skills and love of great food.
The future of food is in the hands of our brilliant people. There’s not just one path you can take – there are many. And there’s room here for everyone to forge their career. If you love what we do, thrive on challenging work, or can’t stop thinking about that last amazing meal, Deliveroo Ireland might just be the place for you.
Ireland Reward & Benefits
We are committed to offering fair, competitive and comprehensive compensation and benefits in order to attract brilliant people.
- Free Deliveroo Plus subscription (or equivalent)
- While this varies by country, you’re likely to have monthly team lunches and, if you are in the office, frequent opportunities to try new foods
- Flexible working hours and location flexibility
- Competitive Parental Leave Policy
- Work-from-home kit
- Employee Assistance Programme
- Roolearn platform, giving you access to content from leading L&D providers
- Employee Resource Groups including Women in Tech, Roo-LGBTQ+, Racial Equity and more
- We pay every employee competitively for the role they are performing in their respective location
- Most employees are eligible for a variable cash bonus that directly rewards individual contributions and is linked with broader company success
- Headspace membership
- Gym or fitness membership
- Private medical, medical subsidy or Wellbeing Allowance, dependent upon location
Time to recharge
- 25 days of annual leave and public holidays (increases with tenure)
- One paid day off each year to volunteer or support a charity of your choice