Discover Deliveroo in India
Our India Engineering Centre, launched in early 2022, provides opportunities for engineers to tackle some of the most challenging problems in tech. Here we innovate in an exciting environment, bringing together experience and expertise with an entrepreneurial mindset.
Our talented people are experts in fields such as mobile apps, cloud computing, artificial intelligence, machine learning, robotic process automation and data analytics.
You’ll have the chance to work on projects such as new app services for our fast-growing grocery business, improving network efficiency and delivering enhanced automation systems to provide consumers with a seamless experience.
The future of food is in the hands of our brilliant people. There’s not just one path you can take – there are many. If you love what we do, thrive on challenging work, or can’t stop thinking about that last amazing meal, Deliveroo India might just be the place for you.
India Reward & Benefits
We are committed to offering fair, competitive and comprehensive compensation and benefits in order to attract brilliant people.
- Free Deliveroo Plus subscription (or equivalent)
- While this varies by country, you’re likely to have monthly team lunches and, if you are in the office, frequent opportunities to try new foods
- Flexible working hours and location flexibility
- Competitive Parental Leave Policy
- Work-from-home kit
- Employee Assistance Programme
- Roolearn platform, giving you access to content from leading L&D providers
- Employee Resource Groups including Women in Tech, Roo-LGBTQ+, Racial Equity and more
- We pay every employee competitively for the role they are performing in their respective location
- Most employees are eligible for a variable cash bonus that directly rewards individual contributions and is linked with broader company success
Time to recharge
- 15 days of annual leave, 12 days of casual leave, and public holidays
- One paid day off each year to volunteer or support a charity of your choice
- Headspace membership
- Gym or fitness membership
- Private medical, medical subsidy or Wellbeing Allowance, dependent upon location
Soundbites from the team
What is life like at Deliveroo?
“At Deliveroo you’ll have the opportunity to create world-class products, solve interesting and complex problems, and be at the forefront of an exciting industry. We are ten years in but the best bit is that we’re only just getting started!”
“The work we do in India will have a global impact, helping Deliveroo to scale while being at the forefront of change in its sector. This is a massive opportunity for software engineers, data scientists, machine learning and artificial intelligence engineers to work on some of the toughest challenges in engineering.”