Discover Deliveroo in France
Since 2015, we’ve transformed the way people enjoy food in France. We now work with more than 26,000 partner restaurants and businesses across the country, and are Deliveroo’s second largest market globally. Beyond this, we care deeply for our communities, partnering with organisations like Secours Populaire and Open Classrooms, and driving the use of sustainable packaging.
However, there’s so much more to do to make sure our food-loving communities can get their hands on the food they’re craving, whether it’s cheeseburgers or cassoulet. This is where we need you – your talents, skills and love of great food.
The future of food is in the hands of our brilliant people. There’s not just one path you can take – there are many. If you love what we do, thrive on challenging work, or can’t stop thinking about that last amazing meal, Deliveroo France might just be the place for you.
France Reward & Benefits
We are committed to offering fair, competitive and comprehensive compensation and benefits in order to attract brilliant people.
- Free Deliveroo Plus subscription
- While this varies by country, you’re likely to have monthly team lunches and, if you are in the office, frequent opportunities to try new foods
- Meal vouchers
- Flexible working hours and location flexibility
- Competitive Parental Leave Policy
- Work-from-home kit
- Employee Assistance Programme
- Roolearn platform, giving you access to content from leading L&D providers
- Employee Resource Groups including Women in Tech, Roo-LGBTQ+, Racial Equity and more
- Regular team events such as sports, breakfasts and occasional aperitifs
- We pay every employee competitively for the role they are performing in their respective location
- Most employees are eligible for a variable cash bonus that directly rewards individual contributions and is linked with broader company success
- Headspace membership
- Private medical, medical subsidy or Wellbeing Allowance, dependent upon location
- Gym or fitness membership – subsidised Gymlib platform subscriptions
- Subsidised Navigo subscriptions for sustainable transport
Time to recharge
- Annual leave and public holidays (increases with tenure)
- One paid day off each year to volunteer or support a charity
Soundbites from the team
What is life like at Deliveroo?
“At Deliveroo France, we have experienced tremendous growth and success, propelled by our innovative solutions and dedicated team. As a hub for global talent and entrepreneurship, France offers a thriving business ecosystem with countless opportunities to make an impact. Joining our dynamic, challenging and vibrant work environment means collaborating with top professionals, embracing creativity, and shaping the future of our industry. Discover a fulfilling career in France, where innovation meets passion and endless possibilities await. A team of talented and passionate individuals, with an appetite to grow and passion for winning in such an exciting industry.”