1.You’ll get to take on amazing challenges, every day.
2.We’re a British company with global ambitions.
3.We value diversity.
4.We're still young but we're growing fast.
5.Our foodie culture is something really special.See open roles
- Plenty of social events, including a bar-tab at a local pub, games nights and weekly bake-offs.
- Work parties to celebrate our successes.
- Huge, and we mean huge, free Friday lunches, delivered to our offices direct from great local restaurants.
- Flexible working hours.
- An internal mentorship programme.
- The latest equipment so you can work unhindered.
A note for recruiters: We're really happy working with our current set of recruiters - so we don't respond to cold calls or unsolicited emails. Thanks for your interest!