Our mission is to transform the way you shop and eat, bringing the neighbourhood to your door by connecting consumers, restaurants, shops and riders. We are transforming the way the world eats and shops by making access to food and products more convenient and enjoyable. We give people the opportunity to buy what they want, as they want it, when and where they want it.
We are a technology-driven company at the forefront of the most rapidly expanding industry in the world. We are still a small team, making a very large impact, looking to answer some of the most interesting questions out there. We move fast, value autonomy and ownership, and we are always looking for new ideas
You will report to the Director of F&S, Italy.
You will provide analytical driven insight to support functional leads and understand the P&L impact of those decisions. You will work with stakeholders to manage data and model strategic initiatives to drive the long-term growth of the business. This role is perfect for someone who enjoys solving difficult problems, has strong analytical capabilities, is hands on and a self-starter, and can work closely with senior management.
The job will involve:
- Identification, modelling and actioning appropriate strategic initiatives and support delivery of overall long-range plans
- Classic business and financial planning activity and cadence: budgeting, forecasting, BVA
- Understanding and influencing the underlying performance drivers to help drive long term financial results
- Supporting the wider business by working with them through business casing for various new initiatives, running independent workstreams
- Providing proactive, insightful, high quality analysis to support decision making in the context of wider business implications
- Collating competitor intelligence
The role is based in our offices in Milan.
- 7+ yrs of experience in an analytical and strategic role (investment banking/ consulting/FP&A background required)
- You are humble, patient yet hungry for driving improvement and take ownership with minimal level of guidance
- You hold yourself accountable to deliver results while being comfortable getting your hands dirty to get the job done. You demonstrate a whatever it takes attitude
- Financial modelling, can demonstrate strong analytical achievements and confidence with numbers
- Clear confident communicator, with experience influencing senior stakeholders
- A pragmatic, commercial mindset, comfortable with ambiguity
- Experience in working in a dynamic high-growth company
- Strong motivation with the ability to work quickly and accurately in tight deadlines
- Fluent English and Italian
Benefits and Diversity
- 25 days of Annual Holiday Leave
- Comprehensive medical insurance (for employee and dependents)
- Annual home flight tickets (for employee only)
- Free Deliveroo Plus - Free delivery and access to special offers
- Maternity & Paternity benefits
- End of year parties & regular social events
- An extremely fun team to work alongside!
At Deliveroo we know that people are the heart of the business and we prioritise their welfare. We offer a wide range of competitive benefits in areas including health, family, finance, community, convenience, growth, time away and relocation.
We believe a great workplace is one that represents the world we live in and how beautifully diverse it can be. That means we have no judgement when it comes to any one of the things that make you who you are - your gender, race, sexuality, religion or a secret aversion to coriander. All you need is a passion for (most) food and a desire to be part of one of the fastest growing start-up’s around.
A competitive and comprehensive compensation and benefits package