The Recruitment Team:
At Deliveroo, it is our mission to build the definitive food company. We're building a company where everyone can belong, grow and do the best work of their lives across APAC, Europe and the UK.
What you'll be doing:
Hiring: You'll focus on strategic hiring, so you will be organised and adapt to processes that allow us to move quickly.
Finding solutions: You'll review positions and candidate profiles, testing different application channels such as social media and job sites.
Data driven: You will champion data integrity of the Application Tracking System. Identify trends in hiring metrics, put together pipeline reports, and share market insights to the wider team.
Candidate experience You'll go above and beyond to provide a great candidate and hiring manager experience. You'll advocate for our brand and values to the highest standards.
Collaborating: Everyone in our team has different strengths and passion areas. You'll assist the hiring team and work with the People Team. You will report to our Recruitment Lead in APAC.
What we're looking for:
Minimum 3 years of recruitment experience.
Fluency in both English and Cantonese as you will be speaking with both English and Cantonese speaking candidates
Things are always changing here at Deliveroo. You are not fazed by an environment which can change.
You won't be afraid to talk about your failures and what you've learned. We're looking for self-reflective recruiters who take ownership of their own development.
You believe in the power of communication and focus on building relationships long term.
A passion for an amazing and seamless interview experience for both candidates and hiring teams.
You'll keep your sense of humour in an environment of change with plenty of challenges to solve :)
Experience in strategic recruitment is advantageous.
Our mission is to transform the way you shop and eat, bringing the neighbourhood to your door by connecting consumers, restaurants, shops and riders. We are transforming the way the world eats and shops by making access to food and products more convenient and enjoyable. We give people the opportunity to buy what they want, as they want it, when and where they want it.
We are a technology-driven company at the forefront of the most rapidly expanding industry in the world. We are still a small team, making a very large impact, looking to answer some of the most interesting questions out there. We move fast, value autonomy and ownership, and we are always looking for new ideas.
Benefits & Diversity
At Deliveroo we know that people are the heart of the business and we prioritise their welfare. We offer a wide range of benefits in areas including health, family, finance, community, convenience, growth, time away and relocation.
We believe a great workplace is one that represents the world we live in and how beautifully diverse it can be. That means we have no judgement when it comes to any one of the things that make you who you are - your gender, race, sexuality, religion or a secret aversion to coriander. All you need is a passion for (most) food and a desire to be part of one of the fastest growing startups in an incredibly exciting space.
A competitive and comprehensive compensation and benefits package
Time to recharge
- 15 days of annual leave and public holidays
- One paid day off each year to volunteer or support a charity of your choice
- Headspace membership
- Gym allowance
- Active social committee
- Caring for our local community and our environment – for example our partnership with the Plastic Ocean Foundation
- We pay every employee competitively for the role they are performing in their respective location
- Depending on role, employees may be eligible for a variable cash bonus that directly rewards individual contributions and is linked with broader company success
- Flexible working hours and location flexibility
- Competitive Parental Leave Policy
- Employee Assistance Programme
- Roolearn platform, giving you access to content from leading L&D providers
- Employee Resource Groups including Women in Tech, Roo-LGBTQ+, Racial Equity and more
- Free Deliveroo Plus subscription
- Monthly Friday breakfasts and lunches in the office
- Snacks & drinks are also available to enjoy in the office