Our mission is to transform the way you shop and eat, bringing the neighbourhood to your door by connecting consumers, restaurants, shops and riders. . We are transforming the way the world eats and shops by making access to food and products more convenient and enjoyable. We give people the opportunity to buy what they want, as they want it, when and where they want it.
We are a technology-driven company at the forefront of the most rapidly expanding industry in the world. We are still a small team, making a very large impact, looking to answer some of the most interesting questions out there. We move fast, value autonomy and ownership, and we are always looking for new ideas.
Our Enterprise Account Management team owns and manages our top brands relationships. As Deliveroo continues to scale, we become a major revenue channel for chains - aside from providing best-in-class support, we are restaurant consultants that use data-driven insight and industry knowledge to drive our partner restaurants’ growth. The EAA is focused on the relationship with the network on the Italian market, working closely with the Enterprise Account Managers and other internal departments (marketing, operations, product) in order to offer the best consultancy service to our top brands. The Account Manager team is a passionate, dynamic group of team players that work well together...and of course, they’re fun, personable, and great at building relationships! This position is based in Milan.
As an Enterprise Account Associate, you will be responsible for:
- Support the Enterprise Account Managers in managing a portfolio of key brands with a focus on building lasting relationships with the network
- Monitor and analyse the performance, preparing and presenting partner performance review meetings with key stakeholders
- Support and assist Enterprise Account Managers in marketing plan implementation and commercial activities
- Increase revenue and health metrics by consulting restaurant partners on best practice
- Work with cross functional departments to drive business growth (Marketing, Operations, Customer Service, Corporate)
- Laurea ad indirizzo economia aziendale
- At least 1 years experience in a commercial role
- Strong commercial acumen
- Excellent attention to detail and organisation skills
- Ability to create and maintain long-term relationships
- Demonstrate experience using Microsoft Office tools and related project management applications to drive best practice
- A self-starter as we'll look for you to manage your own time and priorities
- Must be fluent in English
Life at Deliveroo
We are a growing team, with very large impact, looking to answer some of the most interesting questions out there. We move fast, we're always looking for new ideas and we're very transparent about the decisions we make and why we make them.
Benefits and Diversity
At Deliveroo we know that people are the heart of the business and we prioritise their welfare. We offer different great benefits in areas including health insurance, dental insurance and life insurance, family, finance (pension), community, convenience, growth, time away and relocation.We believe a great workplace is one that represents the world we live in and how beautifully diverse it can be. That means we have no judgement when it comes to any one of the things that make you who you are - your gender, race, sexuality, religion or a secret aversion to coriander.
A competitive and comprehensive compensation and benefits package