Our mission is to transform the way you shop and eat, bringing the neighbourhood to your door by connecting consumers, restaurants, shops and riders. . We are transforming the way the world eats and shops by making access to food and products more convenient and enjoyable. We give people the opportunity to buy what they want, as they want it, when and where they want it.
We are a technology-driven company at the forefront of the most rapidly expanding industry in the world. We are still a small team, making a very large impact, looking to answer some of the most interesting questions out there. We move fast, value autonomy and ownership, and we are always looking for new ideas.
About the role
Our Account Management team oversees our small-medium business brands relationships. As Deliveroo continues to grow, we become a major revenue channel for restaurants - aside from providing the best support, we are restaurant consultants that use data-driven insight and industry knowledge to lead our partner restaurants' growth. The AM is focused on the relationship with the network on the Italian market, working with other internal departments (marketing, operations, product) to offer the best consultancy service to our top brands. The Account Manager team is a passionate, dynamic group of team players that work well together...and of course, they're fun and great at building relationships! This role is based in Rome and will report to the Account Lead.
As an Account Manager, you will be responsible for:
- Manage a portfolio of restaurant brands with a focus on building lasting relationships with the network
- Monitor and analyse the performance, presenting partner performance review meetings with important partners
- Manage operational meetings and reviews, build and deliver insight during recurring reviews
- Increase revenue and health metrics by consulting restaurant partners on best practice
- Identify opportunities to developing the relationship with important restaurant partners by involving and working with other parts of the Deliveroo business
- At least 1 years experience in account management or sales.
- Experience creating long-term relationships
- Demonstrate experience using tools and related project management applications to guide best practice
- Must be fluent in English
Workplace & Benefits
At Deliveroo we know that people are the heart of the business and we prioritise their welfare. Benefits differ by country, but we offer many benefits in areas including healthcare, well-being, parental leave, pensions, and generous annual leave allowances, including time off to support a charitable cause of your choice. Benefits are country-specific, please ask your recruiter for more information.
At Deliveroo, we believe a great workplace is one that represents the world we live in and how beautifully diverse it can be. That means we have no judgement when it comes to any one of the things that make you who you are - your gender, race, sexuality, religion or a secret aversion to coriander. All you need is a passion for (most) food and a desire to be part of one of the fastest-growing businesses in a rapidly growing industry.
We are committed to diversity, equity and inclusion in all aspects of our hiring process. We recognise that some candidates may require adjustments to apply for a position or fairly participate in the interview process. If you require any adjustments, please don't hesitate to let us know. We will make every effort to provide the necessary adjustments to ensure you have an equitable opportunity to succeed.
A competitive and comprehensive compensation and benefits package