Our mission is to transform the way you shop and eat, bringing the neighbourhood to your door by connecting consumers, restaurants, shops, and riders. We are transforming the way the world eats and shops by making access to food and products more convenient and enjoyable. We give people the opportunity to buy what they want, as they want it, when and where they want it.
We are a technology-driven company at the forefront of the most rapidly expanding industry in the world. We are still a small team, making a very large impact, looking to answer some of the most interesting questions out there. We move fast, value autonomy and ownership, and we are always looking for new ideas.
The Small Medium Business Account Executive supports the SMB Team in developing reporting for a large portfolio of accounts, completing data clean-up to ensure efficient reporting of the internal systems. The Account Executive will support the Team Lead with internal weekly, monthly and quarterly reporting by gathering and working with data, including any projects, sprints and campaigns. You'll report to the UAE Growth Manager.
We follow a hybrid working model.
- Independently diagnose, resolve, and report on key performance indicators of the assigned account portfolio
- Lead actions to improve performances of Partners, supported by the broader team
- Directly manage Partners in a case-by-case basis to unlock critical value improvement
- BSc/BA in business or a related field
- 2+ years of account management experience
- Self-starter who can drive yourself to your targets every month
- Experience establishing communication and engagement with partners; well-organized and efficient
- Fluency in English; other languages are beneficial
Benefits and Diversity
- 25 days Annual Holiday Leave
- Medical insurance
- Annual flight allowance
- Free Deliveroo Plus - Free delivery and access to special offers
- Maternity & Paternity benefits
- End-of-year parties and regular social events
- An extremely fun team to work with!
At Deliveroo, we know that people are the heart of the business, and we prioritize their welfare. We offer many great benefits in areas including health, family, finance, community, convenience, growth, time away, and relocation.
We believe a great workplace is one that represents the world we live in and how beautifully diverse it can be. That means we have no judgment when it comes to any one of the things that make you who you are - your gender, race, sexuality, religion, or a secret aversion to coriander.
A competitive and comprehensive compensation and benefits package
Time to recharge
- 25 days of annual leave and public holidays
- One paid day off each year to volunteer or support a charity of your choice
- Annual flight allowance
- Gym or fitness membership
- Social and sporting events
- Comprehensive medical insurance
- We pay every employee competitively for the role they are performing in their respective location
- Most employees are eligible for a variable cash bonus that directly rewards individual contributions and is linked with broader company success
- Flexible working hours and location flexibility
- Competitive Parental Leave Policy
- Employee Assistance Programme
- Roolearn platform, giving you access to content from leading L&D providers
- Employee Resource Groups including Women in Tech, Racial Equity and more
- Free Deliveroo Plus subscription
- Free monthly lunches and breakfasts in the office