[London, United Kingdom]
Deliveroo for Work (DFW) is on a mission to deliver amazing food experiences at the workplace, offering an allowance-based food solution for all work occasions. We have a growing number of companies who choose Deliveroo for Work across the UK, Ireland, France, Belgium, Italy, UAE, Hong Kong and Singapore. The growth opportunity remains huge, with 2024 being an important year for the business.
You'll sit within the UK Team, reporting to the Senior Account Manager for the UK and Ireland. You'll be the primary point of contact between Deliveroo and our corporate clients to provide a world-class Deliveroo experience. This is an excellent role for someone who enjoys building relationships and drawing insights from data to guide growth. You will work under a hybrid work model with (at least) 3 days a week either in our London HQ or out meeting clients. This role is scoped at L3.
This exciting position sits in Deliveroo for Work, the number one provider of amazing food experiences at work (find out more about our Deliveroo for Work product here - https://deliveroo.co.uk/for-work). You will manage a portfolio of mid-sized corporate partners in the UK, providing a world-class Deliveroo experience. You will also help shape the future of food in the ever-evolving workplace - working to make your client's food needs, a reality.
You will always put clients and their needs at the very centre of your focus through identifying opportunities where Deliveroo can help to solve workplace problems and most importantly, you will build long-lasting relationships in the process.
The responsibilities of the Corporate Account Manager are:
- Manage a portfolio of +200 corporate accounts in the UK, ensuring relationships are built with decision-makers across your portfolio
- Work with the Business Development Managers to onboard and grow lasting relationships with your new accounts
- Create, manage and implement growth strategies for all your accounts to maximise revenue and growth potential against the target
- Follow up with each of your assigned accounts to demo new functionality as and when they are released
- Use of reports and dashboards to monitor performance and deep dive into data to understand client behaviour, identify opportunities and communicate value back to clients
- Collaborate across teams (Corporate Sales, Customer Service, Rider Operations, Commercial, Finance) to lead operational efficiencies and to create, improve and deliver upon end-to-end projects
- Work on projects with the management team to take Deliveroo for Work to the next level in 2024
You have a natural commercial attitude, understand the corporate world, and is highly analytical with a strong sense of customer service. This position would be suited to someone enthusiastic about securing a client-facing role in a huge growth area of the business.
- A driven and hardworking individual
- Excellent attention to detail – proven ability to multitask in a work environment
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills; strong presentation skills
- Creative – exhibits tenacity, never takes no for an answer.
- Hunger to progress within a fast-paced startup environment
- Experience in a B2B relationship management role
- Entrepreneurial spirit
Our mission is to transform the way you shop and eat, bringing the neighbourhood to your door by connecting consumers, restaurants, shops and riders. We are transforming the way the world eats and shops by making access to food and products more convenient and enjoyable. We give people the opportunity to buy what they want, as they want it, when and where they want it.We are a technology-driven company at the forefront of the most rapidly expanding industry in the world. We are still a small team, making a very large impact, looking to answer some of the most interesting questions out there. We move fast, value autonomy and ownership, and we are always looking for new ideas.
Workplace & Benefits
At Deliveroo we know that people are the heart of the business and we prioritise their welfare. Benefits differ by country, but we offer many benefits in areas including healthcare, well-being, parental leave, pensions, and generous annual leave allowances, including time off to support a charitable cause of your choice. Benefits are country-specific, please ask your recruiter for more information.
At Deliveroo, we believe a great workplace is one that represents the world we live in and how beautifully diverse it can be. That means we have no judgement when it comes to any one of the things that make you who you are - your gender, race, sexuality, religion or a secret aversion to coriander. All you need is a passion for (most) food and a desire to be part of one of the fastest-growing businesses in a rapidly growing industry.
We are committed to diversity, equity and inclusion in all aspects of our hiring process. We recognise that some candidates may require adjustments to apply for a position or fairly participate in the interview process. If you require any adjustments, please don't hesitate to let us know. We will make every effort to provide the necessary adjustments to ensure you have an equitable opportunity to succeed.
A competitive and comprehensive compensation and benefits package
Time to recharge
- 25 days of annual leave (increases with tenure) and public holidays
- One paid day off each year to volunteer or support a charity of your choice
- Headspace membership
- Fitness membership
- Private medical, medical subsidy or Wellbeing Allowance, dependent upon location
- We pay every employee competitively for the role they are performing in their respective location
- Most employees are eligible for a variable cash bonus that directly rewards individual contributions and is linked with broader company success
- Market-leading Parental and Compassionate Leave Policies
- Work-from-home kit
- Employee Assistance Programme
- Roolearn platform, giving you access to content from leading L&D provider
- Employee Resource Groups including Women in Tech, Roo-LGBTQ+, Racial Equity and more
- Free Deliveroo Plus subscription (or equivalent)
- While this varies by country, you’re likely to have monthly team lunches and, if you are in the office, frequent opportunities to try new foods