About the team
The Display & Video team supports all three sides of our marketplace to deliver growth of our business globally, whether that’s getting a consumer to give us a try for the first time, acquiring new riders when we open up in a new location, or talking to potential restaurant partners about the value that Deliveroo can bring them. You will report into the Performance Marketing Director and can work under our hybrid working model - between London HQ and working from home.
What you'll do
- Develop a world-class Programmatic team. Line manage at least one Display & Video Specialist.
- Work with central and local Finance & Strategy teams to set and operationalise budgets, support management of P&L and ensure we’re achieving our targets throughout the year. Oversee performance vs targets.
- Empower your team to be autonomous, unblock obstacles, but ensure they are focused on working towards a collective goal.
- Promote a culture of experimentation, iteration and new ideas. Ask difficult questions and get to the bottom of challenges.
- Work with Display & Video Specialists to unlock new opportunities and develop long-term performance optimisation plans.
- Ensure that the support we receive from partners (our digital agency, Google, Epsilon) and internal teams (e.g. Marketing Technology) aligns with our objectives.
- Communicate performance and future plans to senior leadership at both a central and local level.
- Work with Product, MarTech, Engineering and Data Science teams to build scalable solutions to Programmatic challenges. Manage a T&L agenda to drive new incremental growth opportunities on top of our baseline.
- Work with our internal studio (and 3rd parties) to develop content and creative for Display & Online Video channels.
- 4+ years of hands-on experience activating and managing programmatic campaigns across multiple DSPs e.g. Display & Video 360, Amazon Ads, The Trade Desk
- Experience managing and operationalising large digital marketing budgets
- Experience running and developing a growth-oriented team of digital marketers
- Experience working with multiple geographies
- Ability to simplify complexity
- Experience working with cross-functional teams
Our mission is to transform the way you shop and eat, bringing the neighbourhood to your door by connecting consumers, restaurants, shops and riders. . We are transforming the way the world eats and shops by making access to food and products more convenient and enjoyable. We give people the opportunity to buy what they want, as they want it, when and where they want it.
We are a technology-driven company at the forefront of the most rapidly expanding industry in the world. We are still a small team, making a very large impact, looking to answer some of the most interesting questions out there. We move fast, value autonomy and ownership, and we are always looking for new ideas.
Workplace & Benefits
At Deliveroo we know that people are the heart of the business and we prioritise their welfare. Benefits differ by country, but we offer many benefits in areas including healthcare, well-being, parental leave, pensions, and generous annual leave allowances, including time off to support a charitable cause of your choice. Benefits are country-specific, please ask your recruiter for more information.
At Deliveroo, we believe a great workplace is one that represents the world we live in and how beautifully diverse it can be. That means we have no judgement when it comes to any one of the things that make you who you are - your gender, race, sexuality, religion or a secret aversion to coriander. All you need is a passion for (most) food and a desire to be part of one of the fastest-growing businesses in a rapidly growing industry.
We are committed to diversity, equity and inclusion in all aspects of our hiring process. We recognise that some candidates may require adjustments to apply for a position or fairly participate in the interview process. If you require any adjustments, please don't hesitate to let us know. We will make every effort to provide the necessary adjustments to ensure you have an equitable opportunity to succeed.
A competitive and comprehensive compensation and benefits package
Time to recharge
- 25 days of annual leave (increases with tenure) and public holidays
- One paid day off each year to volunteer or support a charity of your choice
- Headspace membership
- Fitness membership
- Private medical, medical subsidy or Wellbeing Allowance, dependent upon location
- We pay every employee competitively for the role they are performing in their respective location
- Most employees are eligible for a variable cash bonus that directly rewards individual contributions and is linked with broader company success
- Market-leading Parental and Compassionate Leave Policies
- Work-from-home kit
- Employee Assistance Programme
- Roolearn platform, giving you access to content from leading L&D provider
- Employee Resource Groups including Women in Tech, Roo-LGBTQ+, Racial Equity and more
- Free Deliveroo Plus subscription (or equivalent)
- While this varies by country, you’re likely to have monthly team lunches and, if you are in the office, frequent opportunities to try new foods