Our mission is to transform the way you shop and eat, bringing the neighborhood to your door by connecting consumers, restaurants, shops and riders. . We are transforming the way the world eats and shops by making access to food and products more convenient and enjoyable. We give people the opportunity to buy what they want, as they want it, when and where they want it.
We are a technology-driven company at the forefront of the most rapidly expanding industry in the world. We are still a small team, making a very large impact, looking to answer some of the most interesting questions out there. We move fast, value autonomy and ownership, and we are always looking for new ideas.
We’re looking for a marketer in the Deliveroo Italy marketing team, that will report to the Restaurant and Grocery Marketing Manager in Italy, to plan, develop and execute marketing activities to support Deliveroo’s top partner and Deliveroo HOP growth within the Grocery and Supermarkets segment.
This role will work closely with the rest of local and global marketing teams, strategy and commercial teams to define plans and implement best-in-class campaigns that deliver against our business goals. A successful candidate will be an entrepreneurial, independent and hands-on brand-builder. S/He will have a passion for all things marketing related, growth and loyalty campaigns, e-commerce mechanics and have a natural ability to think strategically to solve business problems. S/he will be a self-starter, comfortable with ambiguity in a fast-paced and ever-changing environment, and able to think big, while paying careful attention to details.
The role will be responsible for:
- Liaising with the commercial team to define top partners’ marketing plans to develop growth within the platform;
- Planning the calendar of campaigns to support partners’ promotional activities optimising for local and seasonal events;
- Working closely with local brand, social media, crm and commercial teams to facilitate communication among teams and ensure execution of planned marketing activities;
- Collaborate with the central Grocery team to implement central guidelines and report on the vertical;
- Liaising with the Media & Advertising Sales team to evaluate partnership activities with FMCG brands and ensure implementation;
- Monitoring relevant budget spent on a monthly basis and report to the Marketing Manager;
- Results tracking and reporting against benchmarks to better understand the impact of our activities and drive improvements.
- At least 4 years experience in marketing department with a focus on trade marketing or growth marketing with proven ability to build and implement local and national plans;
- Highly skilled in English language, both written and spoken. You will work in an international environment, all our calls and presentations need to be in English;
- Great stakeholders management skills, communication, and a proven experience to manage agencies & in-house teams;
- Detail oriented executor. You're skilled at planning, organising, prioritising and executing simultaneous projects and activities at once. You can prioritise high impact activities and keep complicated projects moving forward;
- A self-starter attitude that’s comfortable with constant change and enjoys working in a fast-paced environment
- Proven track record in making things happen - delivering results quickly and efficiently;
- A creative problem solver who can think things through analytically;
- A proactive, can-do attitude, full of great ideas and able to get stuff done autonomously.
Life at Deliveroo
We are a growing team, with very large impact, looking to answer some of the most interesting questions out there. We move fast, we're always looking for new ideas and we're very transparent about the decisions we make and why we make them.
Benefits and Diversity
At Deliveroo we know that people are the heart of the business and we prioritise their welfare. We offer different great benefits in areas including health insurance, dental insurance and life insurance, family, finance (pension), community, convenience, growth, time away and relocation.We believe a great workplace is one that represents the world we live in and how beautifully diverse it can be. That means we have no judgement when it comes to any one of the things that make you who you are - your gender, race, sexuality, religion or a secret aversion to coriander.
A competitive and comprehensive compensation and benefits package