About the team
Deliveroo's Paid Social team is looking for a Senior Specialist to manage paid media campaigns across Meta. You will sit in the Paid Social team, working alongside three specialists and reporting to the Senior Paid Social Manager. The team promotes a culture of curiosity and experimentation which are key to driving channel success.
About the role
As a Senior Paid Social Specialist, you will take charge of developing and expanding our always-on paid social strategy. We need someone who is performance-driven, with a passion for optimisation, to own and elevate this space. Your role will help shape and scale our UK presence (particularly on Meta) to maximise performance and drive impact. You will have the autonomy to test and scale successful strategies to drive order volume across other Deliveroo markets, or Paid Social channels such as TikTok. You will work under a hybrid working model - requiring 3 days a week from our London HQ.
What you'll do:
- Build and iterate on our always-on approach to performance campaigns.
- Scale successful strategies using automated tools such as video templates.
- Implement advanced bidding and targeting strategies for performance.
- Optimise campaigns for efficiency targets (CPA ROAS, CLV).
- Work with Data Science to conduct incrementality tests and analyse results.
- Review campaign strategies to ensure they are grounded in consumer insights
- Improve approach to improve site traffic quality and measure against viewability and attention metrics
- Conduct regular competitor analyses, considering creative and user journeys.
- Manage relationships with external media partners and internal marketing teams
- Expertise in advertising on Meta platforms.
- Track record in launching consumer-facing campaigns
- Experience optimising campaigns for performance goals.
- Ability to assess campaign success against benchmarks or targets and present internal reports.
- Experienced in aligning investment decisions with brand and conversion lift tests.
- Experience with scaling successful strategies using automated tools, including automated ads featuring video templates.
Preferred but not required:
- Experience with TikTok conversion products
- Experience with Smartly.io
Our mission is to transform the way you shop and eat, bringing the neighbourhood to your door by connecting consumers, restaurants, shops and riders. We are transforming the way the world eats and shops by making access to food and products more convenient and enjoyable. We give people the opportunity to buy what they want, as they want it, when and where they want it.
We are a technology-driven company at the forefront of the most rapidly expanding industry in the world. We are still a small team, making a very large impact, looking to answer some of the most interesting questions out there. We move fast, value autonomy, and we are always looking for new ideas.
Workplace & Benefits
At Deliveroo we know that people are the heart of the business and we prioritise their welfare. Benefits differ by country, but we offer many benefits in areas including healthcare, well-being, parental leave, pensions, and generous annual leave allowances, including time off to support a charitable cause of your choice. Benefits are country-specific, please ask your recruiter for more information.
At Deliveroo, we believe a great workplace is one that represents the world we live in and how beautifully diverse it can be. That means we have no judgement when it comes to any one of the things that make you who you are - your gender, race, sexuality, religion or a secret aversion to coriander. All you need is a passion for (most) food and a desire to be part of one of the fastest-growing businesses in a rapidly growing industry.
We are committed to diversity, equity and inclusion in all aspects of our hiring process. We recognise that some candidates may require adjustments to apply for a position or fairly participate in the interview process. If you require any adjustments, please don't hesitate to let us know. We will make every effort to provide the necessary adjustments to ensure you have an equitable opportunity to succeed.
A competitive and comprehensive compensation and benefits package
Time to recharge
- 25 days of annual leave (increases with tenure) and public holidays
- One paid day off each year to volunteer or support a charity of your choice
- Headspace membership
- Fitness membership
- Private medical, medical subsidy or Wellbeing Allowance, dependent upon location
- We pay every employee competitively for the role they are performing in their respective location
- Most employees are eligible for a variable cash bonus that directly rewards individual contributions and is linked with broader company success
- Market-leading Parental and Compassionate Leave Policies
- Work-from-home kit
- Employee Assistance Programme
- Roolearn platform, giving you access to content from leading L&D provider
- Employee Resource Groups including Women in Tech, Roo-LGBTQ+, Racial Equity and more
- Free Deliveroo Plus subscription (or equivalent)
- While this varies by country, you’re likely to have monthly team lunches and, if you are in the office, frequent opportunities to try new foods