Our mission is to transform the way you shop and eat, bringing the neighbourhood to your door by connecting consumers, restaurants, shops and riders. We are transforming the way the world eats and shops by making access to food and products more convenient and enjoyable. We give people the opportunity to buy what they want, as they want it, when and where they want it.
We are a technology-driven company at the forefront of the most rapidly expanding industry in the world. We are still a small team, making a very large impact, looking to answer some of the most interesting questions out there. We move fast, value autonomy and ownership, and we are always looking for new ideas.
The Restaurant Manager oversees all aspects of kitchen operations for our franchise brand 'S'wich'. As a Restaurant Manager you will help maintain high standards of food quality and safety. You will work closely with the management team to drive profitability and uphold the reputation of the brand. You'll report to the Editions Operations Manager.
- Team Management: Oversee all aspects of kitchen operations including team supervision, training, scheduling, to ensure the highest standards of food quality, efficient workflow and timely order fulfilment.
- Menu Development: Collaborate with management to conceptualise, create and update menu, following the current culinary trends and customer preferences.
- Procurement: Establish relationships with local reputable suppliers and ensure procurement of high-quality yet reasonably priced ingredients.
- Standards / Quality Assurance: Oversee all aspects of food preparation to guarantee highest quality and adherence to food safety standards. Conduct regular tastings and inspections to maintain consistency in flavour, portion, sizes and overall presentation.
- Inventory Management: Manage kitchen inventory, ensuring ingredients are fresh and minimal wastage including packaging and other kitchen tools and materials.
- Compliance: Ensure highest standards and compliance with local health, safety and food regulations. Uphold our standards and policies, promoting excellence among the kitchen team.
- Budget Management & Cost Control: Manage COGS (cost of goods sold), inventory, and portion control to increase profitability without compromising quality.
- Partner Management: Develop and establish engagement with key stakeholders both internal and external to foster positive relationships.
- Indicators: Lead, mentor and drive the team to deliver results and achieve KPI targets.
Benefits and Diversity
- 25 days of Annual Leave
- Comprehensive Medical Insurance
- Annual flight allowance
- Free Deliveroo Plus - Free delivery and access to special offers
- Enhanced Maternity & Paternity benefits
- End-of-year parties and regular social events
- An extremely fun team to work with!
At Deliveroo we know that people are the heart of the business and we prioritise their welfare. We offer many great benefits in areas including health, family, finance, community, convenience, growth, time away, and relocation.
We believe a great workplace is one that represents the world we live in and how beautifully diverse it can be. That means we have no judgement when it comes to any one of the things that make you who you are - your gender, race, sexuality, religion, or a secret aversion to coriander. All you need is a passion for (most) food and a desire to be part of one of the fastest-growing scaleups around.
A competitive and comprehensive compensation and benefits package
Time to recharge
- 25 days of annual leave and public holidays
- One paid day off each year to volunteer or support a charity of your choice
- Annual flight allowance
- Gym or fitness membership
- Social and sporting events
- Comprehensive medical insurance
- We pay every employee competitively for the role they are performing in their respective location
- Most employees are eligible for a variable cash bonus that directly rewards individual contributions and is linked with broader company success
- Flexible working hours and location flexibility
- Competitive Parental Leave Policy
- Employee Assistance Programme
- Roolearn platform, giving you access to content from leading L&D providers
- Employee Resource Groups including Women in Tech, Racial Equity and more
- Free Deliveroo Plus subscription
- Free monthly lunches and breakfasts in the office