Our mission is to transform the way you shop and eat, bringing the neighbourhood to your door by connecting consumers, restaurants, shops and riders. We are transforming the way the world eats and shops by making access to food and products more convenient and enjoyable. We give people the opportunity to buy what they want, as they want it, when and where they want it.
We are a technology-driven company at the forefront of the most rapidly expanding industry in the world. We are still a small team, making a very large impact, looking to answer some of the most interesting questions out there. We move fast, value autonomy and ownership, and we are always looking for new ideas.
We’re looking for a Senior Marketing Manager for the Singapore marketing team, reporting to the Head of Marketing, Singapore. This role requires to be the strategic arm for the team while being excellent in the full campaign execution.
You will work closely with the Head of Marketing to develop marketing and growth strategies, with a full responsibility to build a marketing calendar, lead and execute marketing campaigns and activities that drive growth for our business. This role will focus heavily on the end-to-end promotional strategies and campaigns which involves: campaigns with various categories of our restaurant and on-demand grocery partners, vouchers, in-app promotional programs, while delivering other strategic initiatives including growing social media strategically and working on the strategic partnership we have.
You will achieve this by working collaboratively with the Commercial Team to evaluate the commercial needs, key customer moments and opportunities as well as CRM, digital marketing and creative teams. You will provide data-led recommendations, using this output to lead joint business planning at city and neighbourhood levels.
To make Deliveroo the most known and relevant food delivery service in Singapore, the role will be responsible for:
- Driving promotional strategies and calendar including key campaigns and ad-hoc plans to drive growth to our business. This includes:
a) Campaigns leveraging key merchants and partners on Deliveroo
b) Voucher campaigns
c) Any other offer-led programs in app
- Managing and executing other key strategic marketing pillars including social media channel growth and an existing partnership program
- Ensuring all campaigns and promotions delivery against our objectives and effectively partner with teams across the business, both locally and globally, including planning, account management, CRM, digital marketing and creative teams to execute the campaigns
- Planning, budgeting and tracking and developing insightful reporting and measurement, turning insight into a recommendation
What we're looking for from you:
- 7+ years experience in marketing building strategic marketing campaigns in both promotional and creative space
- Relevant role experience in strong e-commerce or fast-paced consumer brand is a must
- Analytical and commercial mindset, someone who enjoys interpreting data to develop insight/consumer-led marketing strategy.
- Channel knowledge across multi-channel, earned and own channels; experience creating channel plans to meet campaign goals.
- Experience at implementing simultaneous projects at once and enjoys working with multiple cross-departmental teams.
- A self-starter and creative problem solver who’s comfortable with constant change and enjoys working in a highly competitive and fast-paced industry.
- Preferably someone with a good understanding and passion for influencer marketing, key social media channels and trends.
About The Marketing Team:
We develop the consumer marketing strategy for how Deliveroo wins at an island-wide and hyper-local level. This includes identifying target audiences, and commercial and consumer insights to develop engaging promotions and marketing strategies across Singapore.
We are a small team with a large impact. We move fast, and we’re always looking for new ideas to grow our business in Singapore. We advocate for a test and learn culture to understand how we can best achieve our goals. We work closely and directly with our global team based in London, which will give you the opportunity to gain exposure to working in a global way while driving growth fast locally.
When Deliveroo's founder and CEO Will Shu moved to London in 2013 he discovered a city full of great restaurants, but he was amazed that so few of them delivered food. He made it his personal mission to bring the best local restaurants direct to people’s doors.
Today, Deliveroo operates a hyperlocal three-sided marketplace, connecting local consumers, restaurants and grocers, and riders to fulfill a mission critical, emotional purchase in under 30 minutes. By offering fast and reliable delivery which consumers can track online, Deliveroo has grown rapidly. Deliveroo now operates in 10 markets worldwide, working with thousands of restaurants and grocers, thousands of riders, and serving millions of consumers.
We are a technology-driven company at the forefront of the most rapidly expanding industry in the world. We are still a small team, making a very large impact, and looking to answer some of the most interesting questions out there. We move fast, value autonomy and are always looking for new ideas.
Workplace & Diversity
At Deliveroo we know that people are the heart of the business and we prioritise their welfare. We offer multiple great benefits in areas including health, family, finance, community, convenience, growth and relocation. We believe a great workplace is one that represents the world we live in and how beautifully diverse it can be. That means we have no judgment when it comes to any one of the things that make you who you are - your gender, race, sexuality, religion or a secret aversion to coriander. All you need is a passion for (most) food and a desire to be part of one of the fastest-growing tech companies in an exciting space.
If this sounds like you, then we would love to hear from you.
A competitive and comprehensive compensation and benefits package
Time to recharge
- 20 days of annual leave and public holidays (increases with tenure)
- One paid day off each year to volunteer or support a charity of your choice
- Headspace membership
- Classpass fitness membership
- Caring for our local community and our environment by partnering with local social enterprises TreeDot and Samaritans of Singapore
- We pay every employee competitively for the role they are performing in their respective location
- Most employees are eligible for a variable cash bonus that directly rewards individual contributions and is linked with broader company success
- Flexible working hours and location flexibility
- Competitive Parental Leave Policy
- Work-from-home kit
- Employee Assistance Programme
- Roolearn platform, giving you access to content from leading L&D providers
- Employee Resource Groups including Women in Tech, Roo-LGBTQ+, Racial Equity and more
- Free Deliveroo Plus subscription
- Meal allowance if you are required to work late
- Friday lunches on us from the best local restaurants
- Never go thirsty – coffee machine and stocked fridges
- Daily breakfast, healthy snacks and fruits