Staff Product Manager, Marketing
Product Management at Deliveroo takes many forms, and involves many facets. We’re a consumer-facing brand, with websites and mobile apps which help customers find great quality food which can be brought to them to satisfy their needs any time day or night. We’re a logistics company, directing a fleet of drivers around major cities across the globe using a dedicated native app. We’re a partner to restaurants, who see us as a way to unlock access to new customers and thus maximise the revenue of their existing business. And we’re a home for numerous internal teams building internally facing tools for Marketing, Promotions, Care, finance, and others, to keep the operation running effectively.
Life as a product manager can mean working in any or all of these areas, in order to deliver value to customers, drivers, and partners. Day to day, you’ll tackle new, interesting business problems, and find innovative, creative ways to solve them. We’re seeking brilliant and motivated Product Managers to help us keep moving things forward.
The Marketing technology team is responsible for driving traffic to Deliveroo - both new and lapsed users. We build scalable and highly efficient integrations with advertising platforms (e.g. Google, Meta, TikTok, Apple Maps etc) to ensure that potential customers see great Deliveroo ads. We optimise the user journey from the very first exposure that a potential user would have to Deliveroo all the way to their first order on the platform. This team also owns tools and capabilities for scalable marketing and promotions, including the powerful data platform which allows Deliveroo marketing teams to be extremely data-driven. The team partners very closely with our Central and Local marketing teams to grow Deliveroo’s business.
What you’ll be doing
- Define, build and optimise customer journeys from external advertising platforms (e.g. Google, Meta, TikTok, Apple Maps, etc) into Deliveroo’s web-site and app;
- Deliver an amazing first user experience by optimising landing pages, sign up flows and new customer promotions
- Build powerful solutions around data and traffic analytics so as to empower teams to analyse and optimise marketing campaigns
- Work with marketing teams across the globe to help them run highly efficient global marketing campaigns
- You have experience in product management, partnering with engineers and product designers, overseeing a dedicated team and leading product prioritisation, the roadmap, and delivery of user-facing functionality.
- Demonstrated ability to own projects, be data-driven and influence across all levels of an organisation.
- Ability to manage across a broad set of stakeholders with strong written and verbal communication skills.
- Track-record of balancing business and user needs against a long term vision and product strategy.
- You have a track record of success partnering with engineers, product designers and data scientists to tackle ambiguous problems. You have overseen and supported dedicated teams and led product prioritisation, developed roadmaps and been responsible for the delivery of functionality.
- You are highly detail-oriented and thrive in an environment where impact and speed of execution are paramount.
When you first think about Deliveroo, you probably think of getting great food to your house in less than half an hour. Awesome right? But behind the scenes is the real story. This story is one of high growth, huge challenges and an enormous opportunity ahead of us.
We want to be the definitive food company - the app you go to any time you have a hunger pang. We are transforming the way people think about food. We’re a technology driven company at the forefront of the most rapidly expanding industry in the world, so come and join us for the ride.
Benefits and Diversity
At Deliveroo we know that people are the heart of the business and we prioritise their welfare. We offer a wide range of competitive benefits in areas including health, family, finance, community, convenience, growth, time away and relocation.
We believe a great workplace is one that represents the world we live in and how beautifully diverse it can be. That means we have no judgement when it comes to any one of the things that make you who you are - your gender, race, sexuality, religion or a secret aversion to coriander. All you need is a passion for (most) food and a desire to be part of one of the fastest growing startups in an incredibly exciting space.
A competitive and comprehensive compensation and benefits package
Time to recharge
- 25 days of annual leave (increases with tenure) and public holidays
- One paid day off each year to volunteer or support a charity of your choice
- Headspace membership
- Fitness membership
- Private medical, medical subsidy or Wellbeing Allowance, dependent upon location
- We pay every employee competitively for the role they are performing in their respective location
- Most employees are eligible for a variable cash bonus that directly rewards individual contributions and is linked with broader company success
- Market-leading Parental and Compassionate Leave Policies
- Work-from-home kit
- Employee Assistance Programme
- Roolearn platform, giving you access to content from leading L&D provider
- Employee Resource Groups including Women in Tech, Roo-LGBTQ+, Racial Equity and more
- Free Deliveroo Plus subscription (or equivalent)
- While this varies by country, you’re likely to have monthly team lunches and, if you are in the office, frequent opportunities to try new foods