Senior Product Manager, Partner Acquisition and Pricing
Product Management at Deliveroo takes many forms. We’re a consumer-facing brand, with websites and mobile apps which help customers find great quality food which can be brought to them to satisfy their needs any time day or night. We’re a logistics company, directing a fleet of drivers around major cities across the globe using a dedicated native app. We’re a partner to restaurants, who see us as a way to unlock access to new customers and maximise the revenue of their existing business. And we’re a home for numerous internal teams building internally facing tools for Care, finance, and others, to keep the operation running effectively.
Life as a product manager can mean working in any or all of these areas, in order to deliver value to customers, drivers, and partners. Day to day, you’ll tackle new, interesting business problems, and find innovative, creative ways to solve them. We’re seeking brilliant and motivated Product Managers to help us keep moving things forward.
Great food creates happiness - and comes from great restaurant partners. The quality and range of the restaurants on our Deliveroo is at the heart of our value to consumers, and our ability to win.
As the Senior Product Manager for Partner Acquisition and Pricing, you will solve problems that are critical to the business’ success: which restaurants and local grocers are most important for our customers, in every area? How can we bring partners onto the platform more efficiently and effectively, whether through self-service, telesales, or field sales, and with the right marketing technology? How do we set up partners for success once on board? And how do we ensure a fair revenue share for Deliveroo, balancing different mechanics for conversion?
What you’ll be doing
- Working with commercial team stakeholders in central teams and across markets to understand local commercial priorities, and the needs of different restaurant partners, and internal sales teams
- Be a Partner advocate; Articulate their needs and deliver user-friendly solutions to make positive impact on the acquisition funnel
- Leading the work to define your domain’s product vision, priorities and approach
- Ensuring product execution, with engineering and experience colleagues
- Ensuring successful go-to-market, product adoption and impact, with relevant go-to-market teams, data science, commercial teams, and others
- Capture insights from partner feedback, experiments, research, and data analysis to identify trends and pinpoint the drivers;
- Translate insights into tactical solutions and strategic pillars to improve Deliveroo's offerings
- Make sure that we understand their pain points and deliver solutions to erase them
- Influence peers, stakeholders, and key executives through the use of data and logic.
- 6+ years experience in Product/ Platform management. Specific experience around Partner Lifecycle with emphasis on the acquisition funnel will be beneficial.
- An entrepreneurial mindset; Comfortable working in a complex and face-paced environment
- Strong strategic planning and organisational skills
- A record of success partnering with engineers, product designers and data scientists to tackle ambiguous problems
- Very strong communication skills, comfortable explaining highly complex topics and dealing with multiple stakeholders at once. You are a good storyteller but still get to the point.
- Strong emotional intelligence to deal with different types of personalities, cultures and challenges
- Strong requirement gathering skills, and ability to translate business requirements into technical and data science constraints
- Data-oriented with excellent analytical skills; Able to dig into data to discover nuances, and define & measure success on every initiative
- Experience with B2B sales - possibly including Salesforce
When you first think about Deliveroo, you probably think of getting great food to your house in less than half an hour. Awesome right? But behind the scenes is the real story. This story is one of high growth, huge challenges and an enormous opportunity ahead of us.
We want to be the definitive food company - the app you go to any time you have a hunger pang. We are transforming the way people think about food. We’re a technology driven company at the forefront of the most rapidly expanding industry in the world, so come and join us for the ride.
Benefits and Diversity
At Deliveroo we know that people are the heart of the business and we prioritise their welfare. We offer a wide range of competitive benefits in areas including health, family, finance, community, convenience, growth, time away and relocation.
We believe a great workplace is one that represents the world we live in and how beautifully diverse it can be. That means we have no judgement when it comes to any one of the things that make you who you are - your gender, race, sexuality, religion or a secret aversion to coriander. All you need is a passion for (most) food and a desire to be part of one of the fastest growing startups in an incredibly exciting space.
A competitive and comprehensive compensation and benefits package
Time to recharge
- 25 days of annual leave (increases with tenure) and public holidays
- One paid day off each year to volunteer or support a charity of your choice
- Headspace membership
- Fitness membership
- Private medical, medical subsidy or Wellbeing Allowance, dependent upon location
- We pay every employee competitively for the role they are performing in their respective location
- Most employees are eligible for a variable cash bonus that directly rewards individual contributions and is linked with broader company success
- Market-leading Parental and Compassionate Leave Policies
- Work-from-home kit
- Employee Assistance Programme
- Roolearn platform, giving you access to content from leading L&D provider
- Employee Resource Groups including Women in Tech, Roo-LGBTQ+, Racial Equity and more
- Free Deliveroo Plus subscription (or equivalent)
- While this varies by country, you’re likely to have monthly team lunches and, if you are in the office, frequent opportunities to try new foods