About the role
Support the VP Tax & Treasury in both the daily activities of a centralised corporate treasury department and in delivering projects within the treasury and across the wider finance team. This position will be based at our HQ (Cannon Street, London).
Oversee global daily cash management and daily payment/liquidity operations
Investment portfolio management and related reporting
Develop global cash/liquidity management programs to further centralise cash
Intercompany balance repatriation and loan monitoring (including calculation of intercompany interest)
Manage group FX exposure, evaluating and reviewing FX risk following Group Treasury policy
Preparation and review of monthly treasury reporting to senior management
Enhance global cash flow forecast with the support of FP&A
Prepare topical memos and input in to Audit Committee papers
Principal contact for the business and group finance on operations, projects, issues and contracts that impact global cash/liquidity
Maintain relationships with our banking/finance partners
Ensure that Deliveroo’s Treasury function is the best by utilising best practice, procedures, controls and systems.
Manage a team of 2 FTE (treasury manager and treasury analyst).
Managerial skills with ability to motivate and train team members
Confidence to ask questions and seek better solutions when something doesn’t look right
A great team player with an ability to work with a variety of finance professionals of varying backgrounds and levels
Preferably qualified as an accountant or AMCT
Our mission is to be the definitive food company. We are transforming the way the world eats by making food more convenient and accessible. We give people the opportunity to eat what they want, as they want it, when and where they want it.
We are a technology-driven company at the forefront of the most rapidly expanding industry in the world. We are still a small team, making a very large impact, looking to answer some of the most interesting questions out there. We move fast, value autonomy and ownership, and we are always looking for new ideas.
Workplace & Benefits
At Deliveroo we know that people are the heart of the business and we prioritise their welfare. Benefits differ by country, but we offer many benefits in areas including healthcare, well-being, parental leave, pensions, and generous annual leave allowances, including time off to support a charitable cause of your choice. Benefits are country-specific, please ask your recruiter for more information.
At Deliveroo, we believe a great workplace is one that represents the world we live in and how beautifully diverse it can be. That means we have no judgement when it comes to any one of the things that make you who you are - your gender, race, sexuality, religion or a secret aversion to coriander. All you need is a passion for (most) food and a desire to be part of one of the fastest-growing businesses in a rapidly growing industry.
We are committed to diversity, equity and inclusion in all aspects of our hiring process. We recognise that some candidates may require adjustments to apply for a position or fairly participate in the interview process. If you require any adjustments, please don't hesitate to let us know. We will make every effort to provide the necessary adjustments to ensure you have an equitable opportunity to succeed.
A competitive and comprehensive compensation and benefits package
Time to recharge
- 25 days of annual leave (increases with tenure) and public holidays
- One paid day off each year to volunteer or support a charity of your choice
- Headspace membership
- Fitness membership
- Private medical, medical subsidy or Wellbeing Allowance, dependent upon location
- We pay every employee competitively for the role they are performing in their respective location
- Most employees are eligible for a variable cash bonus that directly rewards individual contributions and is linked with broader company success
- Market-leading Parental and Compassionate Leave Policies
- Work-from-home kit
- Employee Assistance Programme
- Roolearn platform, giving you access to content from leading L&D provider
- Employee Resource Groups including Women in Tech, Roo-LGBTQ+, Racial Equity and more
- Free Deliveroo Plus subscription (or equivalent)
- While this varies by country, you’re likely to have monthly team lunches and, if you are in the office, frequent opportunities to try new foods