The Deliveroo Enterprise Technology (ET) team conceives, designs, builds and sustains the IT services powering Deliveroo's internal teams globally, as we transform the way customers eat. We continually drive service improvements and love to automate everything we can on our journey towards excellence.
As an IT Onboarding Analyst at Deliveroo you will support employees throughout the employee journey smoothly so they can do what they do best - build the definitive food company. Our relentless drive to improve means this role will not just be managing 'as is', you will drive service excellence through improving the JML processes. You will report directly to the JML (joiners, movers, leavers) Service Lead.
This is a hybrid role requiring three days a week in our London office in Cannon Street.
What You'll Do
- Help make the ET elements of JML a pleasure for our employees and stakeholders.
- Ensure new joiner requests are processed on time and hardware is ordered in a timely manner.
- Ensure leaver requests are processed on time and hardware is collected in a timely manner utilising third-party suppliers.
- Support the remediation of process gaps and pain points resulting in poor customer experience.
- Where failures occur, work with colleagues and stakeholders to identify the root cause of the failure and implement remediation actions to remove the possibility of future failures.
- Collaborate with hardware supplier(s) and business leads to ensure appropriate stock levels are maintained at all times.
- Make individual onboarding and offboarding status visible to hiring managers and stakeholders. Learn from stakeholders how to continually improve their experience.
- Contribute to meeting JML Service Expectations & Service Levels
- Create and publish performance dashboard(s) to share key measures that demonstrate progress and performance of the JML Service.
- Produce high quality accurate forecasts for device demand, and dashboards to track actual device drawdown vs forecast, actual spend vs forecast etc
- Partner with asset management and finance to ensure device availability and funding.
- Experience contributing to the management of hardware assets
- Excellent data skills, including Spreadsheets, ServiceNow and Google/Looker Data Studio
- Experience identifying automation opportunities and creating repeatable processes to reduce manual toil.
- Experience raising and managing purchase orders
- Passionate about customer service and experience, passionate about removing friction for users.
- IT Service Management or technical project management knowledge/skills
We're also interested in…
- Role Based Access Control/IAM knowledge
- Exposure to any of the following technologies
- ServiceNow / Workday / Looker / Greenhouse / Data Studio
- Enterprise End User Computing including Jamf/InTune
- Google Workspace (G Suite) / Atlassian tools / Git
- Experience automating repeatable processes to reduce manual toil.
- Experience in Supplier Management and Service Level Management
Workplace & Benefits
At Deliveroo we know that people are the heart of the business and we prioritise their welfare. Benefits differ by country, but we offer many benefits in areas including healthcare, well-being, parental leave, pensions, and generous annual leave allowances, including time off to support a charitable cause of your choice. Benefits are country-specific, please ask your recruiter for more information.
At Deliveroo, we believe a great workplace is one that represents the world we live in and how beautifully diverse it can be. That means we have no judgement when it comes to any one of the things that make you who you are - your gender, race, sexuality, religion or a secret aversion to coriander. All you need is a passion for (most) food and a desire to be part of one of the fastest-growing businesses in a rapidly growing industry.
We are committed to diversity, equity and inclusion in all aspects of our hiring process. We recognise that some candidates may require adjustments to apply for a position or fairly participate in the interview process. If you require any adjustments, please don't hesitate to let us know. We will make every effort to provide the necessary adjustments to ensure you have an equitable opportunity to succeed.
A competitive and comprehensive compensation and benefits package
Time to recharge
- 25 days of annual leave (increases with tenure) and public holidays
- One paid day off each year to volunteer or support a charity of your choice
- Headspace membership
- Fitness membership
- Private medical, medical subsidy or Wellbeing Allowance, dependent upon location
- We pay every employee competitively for the role they are performing in their respective location
- Most employees are eligible for a variable cash bonus that directly rewards individual contributions and is linked with broader company success
- Market-leading Parental and Compassionate Leave Policies
- Work-from-home kit
- Employee Assistance Programme
- Roolearn platform, giving you access to content from leading L&D provider
- Employee Resource Groups including Women in Tech, Roo-LGBTQ+, Racial Equity and more
- Free Deliveroo Plus subscription (or equivalent)
- While this varies by country, you’re likely to have monthly team lunches and, if you are in the office, frequent opportunities to try new foods