Deliveroo is on a mission to be the definitive food company. We want to be the platform that people turn to whenever they think about food. We continue to operate in a competitive marketplace but have achieved so much over the past year, including significant growth in our Grocery, HOP & Editions business.
We continue to innovate and challenge ourselves on what we should deliver next to achieve our mission. We are investing and building out teams to help us launch new innovative products. It's an exciting time to join and while we have made great progress, we are just getting started!
What you’ll be doing:
- Account management - support small-medium account business growth through proactive reporting and improvement projects. You will collaborate with both internal and external stakeholders to drive change.
- Marketing & Project coordination - manage marketing and promotions planning for our grocery partners as they join and scale on the platform. Keep on top of timelines and work cross-functionally with our Grocery and Core Marketing teams.
- Stakeholder management - represent Deliveroo across the client’s organisation, and ensure that our internal stakeholders are supporting where appropriate.
Skills & Requirements:
- 1 year experience in an account management or commercial role, experience in online or offline grocery retail is preferable.
- Partner-Focused - be obsessed with our grocery partners. Use quantitative and qualitative data to build a service that is best for our customers.
- Adaptable - enthusiastic, flexible and adaptable with the ability to remove barriers and bottlenecks via facilitation, creativity and resourcefulness. Know when you have enough insight to make-a-call and apply the 80 / 20 rule.
- Cross-Functional Team Player - a collaborative team player who is able to get the best out of the people around you. Able to work effectively at all levels of Deliveroo and deliver success with and through others.
- Team Player and Culture Add - bring freshness, energy and passion into the team. Help create a working environment that is unique, spawns new ideas and is enjoyable for the other people involved.
- Proficiency in English and Cantonese
A competitive and comprehensive compensation and benefits package
Time to recharge
- 15 days of annual leave and public holidays
- One paid day off each year to volunteer or support a charity of your choice
- Headspace membership
- Gym allowance
- Active social committee
- Caring for our local community and our environment – for example our partnership with the Plastic Ocean Foundation
- We pay every employee competitively for the role they are performing in their respective location
- Depending on role, employees may be eligible for a variable cash bonus that directly rewards individual contributions and is linked with broader company success
- Flexible working hours and location flexibility
- Competitive Parental Leave Policy
- Employee Assistance Programme
- Roolearn platform, giving you access to content from leading L&D providers
- Employee Resource Groups including Women in Tech, Roo-LGBTQ+, Racial Equity and more
- Free Deliveroo Plus subscription
- Monthly Friday breakfasts and lunches in the office
- Snacks & drinks are also available to enjoy in the office