Deliveroo is looking for Emirati Talent, as a first step towards Emiratization, which is an important pillar of the UAE's economic diversification agenda. Our intention is to recognise potential individuals and focus on building their skills to nurture local talent to become future industry leaders and experienced in the booming food delivery industry.
Our initiative is meant to support the employment of Emirati nationals, identifying their capabilities, and accelerating their development, based on their career goals.
Join us in this exciting journey! Looking forward to discussing opportunities across different levels with UAE National candidates that meet the below criteria:
- Highly organized, meticulous individual, with a proven ability to multitask and balance different priorities
- Great English skills (verbal and written)
- Experience using Google suite or Microsoft Office
- Bachelor's Degree
- UAE passport & Family book (Khulasat Al Qaid)
If you're a passionate UAE National that aspires to excel in the food industry, we are looking for you.
Benefits and Diversity
- Annual Holiday Leave
- Free Deliveroo Plus - Free delivery and access to special offers
- Enhanced Maternity & Paternity benefits
- End of year parties & regular social events
- An extremely fun team to work with!
At Deliveroo we know that people are the heart of the business and we prioritise their welfare. We offer multiple great benefits in areas including health, family, finance, community, convenience, growth, time away and relocation.
We believe a great workplace is one that represents the world we live in and how beautifully diverse it can be. That means we have no judgement when it comes to any one of the things that make you who you are - your gender, race, sexuality, religion or a secret aversion to coriander. All you need is a passion for (most) food and a desire to be part of one of the fastest growing startups around.
A competitive and comprehensive compensation and benefits package
Time to recharge
- 25 days of annual leave and public holidays
- One paid day off each year to volunteer or support a charity of your choice
- Annual flight allowance
- Gym or fitness membership
- Social and sporting events
- Comprehensive medical insurance
- We pay every employee competitively for the role they are performing in their respective location
- Most employees are eligible for a variable cash bonus that directly rewards individual contributions and is linked with broader company success
- Flexible working hours and location flexibility
- Competitive Parental Leave Policy
- Employee Assistance Programme
- Roolearn platform, giving you access to content from leading L&D providers
- Employee Resource Groups including Women in Tech, Racial Equity and more
- Free Deliveroo Plus subscription
- Free monthly lunches and breakfasts in the office