When you first think about Deliveroo, you probably think of getting great food to your house. Awesome right? But behind the scenes is the real story. This story is one of high growth, huge challenges and an enormous opportunity ahead of us.
We want to be the definitive food company - the app you go to any time you have a hunger pang. We are transforming the way people think about food. We’re a technology driven company at the forefront of the most rapidly expanding industry in the world, so come and join us for the ride.
About the role:
We are now looking for a highly talented marketing intern for Deliveroo Singapore. This is a paid internship, and a rare opportunity for a student to become a young member of a rapidly growing, well-funded startup, active in thirteen countries, including Singapore.
What you’ll be doing:
- Support Marketing team in day to day responsibilities including: Marketing campaigns, creative development, CRM and brand social.
- Liaise with cross-functional teams across the business to help organise the comms calendar: restaurant marketing, promotions, sales, PR and comms
- Support the Marketing team to brainstorm on ideas and develop social content, and ensure all social media assets and campaigns deliver against our briefs, with clear objectives & key messages
- Be responsible for setting up the editorial calendar and scheduling content across all our existing CRM and social channels
- Develop content strategies for increasing social media follower growth and engagement, including via influencers outreach and brand partnerships
What we’re looking for:
- Minimum 6 months commitment required
- Creative, with a keen eye for aesthetics
- Proficient in Photoshop/Illustrator, video editing software
- Good team player, organised and good attention to detail
- Experience needed in social media strategy, and engagement with platforms such as Facebook, Instagram, Twitter. Twitch and Tik Tok experience would be a plus.
- Confidence in your ability to juggle multiple assignments in a fast-moving workplace
- Solid understanding and enthusiasm for all things social, including promotions, analytics, best practices, etc.
- Excellent analytical and organizational skills
- Self starter with an outstanding ability to think creatively, and identify and resolve problems
- Sharp, persuasive, and creative copywriting skill
- Must be fluent in English (verbal and written)
Nice To Have (Optional)
- Experience in paid social and sponsored posts is a plus
- Basic understanding of 3D rendering software (Cinema4D)
Life at Deliveroo
We are a growing team, with very large impact, seeking to answer some of the most interesting questions out there. We move fast, we’re always looking for new ideas and we’re very transparent about the decisions we make and why we make them.
There are so many questions we need to answer and plenty more we haven’t even encountered. How do data and technology help restaurants to grow as consumer habits change? How can we predict what someone wants to order for dinner long before the idea has even crossed their mind? At Deliveroo these are just some of the tough problems we are solving - and there is no challenge that cannot be yours. No solution is owned by a particular team, which means the scope for growth and personal impact is enormous.
Benefits & Diversity
At Deliveroo we know that people are the heart of the business and we prioritise their welfare. We offer a wide range of competitive benefits in areas including health, family, finance, community, convenience, growth, time away and relocation.
We believe a great workplace is one that represents the world we live in and how beautifully diverse it can be. That means we have no judgement when it comes to any one of the things that make you who you are - your gender, race, sexuality, religion or a secret aversion to coriander. All you need is a passion for (most) food and a desire to be part of one of the fastest growing startups in an incredibly exciting space
A competitive and comprehensive compensation and benefits package
Time to recharge
- 20 days of annual leave and public holidays (increases with tenure)
- One paid day off each year to volunteer or support a charity of your choice
- Headspace membership
- Classpass fitness membership
- Caring for our local community and our environment by partnering with local social enterprises TreeDot and Samaritans of Singapore
- We pay every employee competitively for the role they are performing in their respective location
- Most employees are eligible for a variable cash bonus that directly rewards individual contributions and is linked with broader company success
- Flexible working hours and location flexibility
- Competitive Parental Leave Policy
- Work-from-home kit
- Employee Assistance Programme
- Roolearn platform, giving you access to content from leading L&D providers
- Employee Resource Groups including Women in Tech, Roo-LGBTQ+, Racial Equity and more
- Free Deliveroo Plus subscription
- Meal allowance if you are required to work late
- Friday lunches on us from the best local restaurants
- Never go thirsty – coffee machine and stocked fridges
- Daily breakfast, healthy snacks and fruits