About the team
In the role of Team Assistant, you'll ensure operations are organised and well-managed and the continuously-changing-day runs smoothly and without a hitch! This position will report into the Chief of Staff who manages the EA team.
This is a hybrid role which requires you to be based in HQ (Cannon Street) for 3 days per week.
What you'll be doing
- Partner with EA to General Counsel to provide high quality administrative support to the Legal Org
- Manage diaries, including organising internal and external meetings
- Secure meeting rooms for internal and external meetings, including external venue space as required
- Arrange refreshments for meetings as required
- Research and book travel and accommodation + visa applications as required
- Process expenses and raise purchase orders and process invoices
- Establish, maintain and update key docs / doc repositories including shared drives
- Support the organisation of team events / offsites / workshops / socials
- Partner with various stakeholders to support smooth running of the business, including Facilities Team, Enterprise Tech and AV Teams
- EA/PA/Team Assistant experience working for a global company
- Must work calmly under pressure, excellent at making decisions and finding solutions at short notice
- You embrace change in your day to day role and comfortable working in a role where you need to adapt and pivot across multiple tasks
- Be a team player - collaborate and work closely with our team to ensure nothing falls through the cracks and provide support and assistance
Our mission is to transform the way you shop and eat, bringing the neighbourhood to your door by connecting consumers, restaurants, shops and riders. . We are transforming the way the world eats and shops by making access to food and products more convenient and enjoyable. We give people the opportunity to buy what they want, as they want it, when and where they want it.
We are a technology-driven company at the forefront of the most rapidly expanding industry in the world. We are still a small team, making a very large impact, looking to answer some of the most interesting questions out there. We move fast, value autonomy and ownership, and we are always looking for new ideas.
Workplace & Benefits
At Deliveroo we know that people are the heart of the business and we prioritise their welfare. Benefits differ by country, but we offer many benefits in areas including healthcare, well-being, parental leave, pensions, and generous annual leave allowances, including time off to support a charitable cause of your choice. Benefits are country-specific, please ask your recruiter for more information.
At Deliveroo, we believe a great workplace is one that represents the world we live in and how beautifully diverse it can be. That means we have no judgement when it comes to any one of the things that make you who you are - your gender, race, sexuality, religion or a secret aversion to coriander. All you need is a passion for (most) food and a desire to be part of one of the fastest-growing businesses in a rapidly growing industry.
We are committed to diversity, equity and inclusion in all aspects of our hiring process. We recognise that some candidates may require adjustments to apply for a position or fairly participate in the interview process. If you require any adjustments, please don't hesitate to let us know. We will make every effort to provide the necessary adjustments to ensure you have an equitable opportunity to succeed.
A competitive and comprehensive compensation and benefits package
Time to recharge
- 25 days of annual leave (increases with tenure) and public holidays
- One paid day off each year to volunteer or support a charity of your choice
- Headspace membership
- Fitness membership
- Private medical, medical subsidy or Wellbeing Allowance, dependent upon location
- We pay every employee competitively for the role they are performing in their respective location
- Most employees are eligible for a variable cash bonus that directly rewards individual contributions and is linked with broader company success
- Market-leading Parental and Compassionate Leave Policies
- Work-from-home kit
- Employee Assistance Programme
- Roolearn platform, giving you access to content from leading L&D provider
- Employee Resource Groups including Women in Tech, Roo-LGBTQ+, Racial Equity and more
- Free Deliveroo Plus subscription (or equivalent)
- While this varies by country, you’re likely to have monthly team lunches and, if you are in the office, frequent opportunities to try new foods