When you first think about Deliveroo, you probably think of getting great food to your house in less than half an hour. But behind the scenes is the real story. This story is one of high growth, huge challenges and an enormous opportunity ahead of us. It began with our founder Will, arriving in London in 2004 and finding it almost impossible to order great food, despite the wealth of incredible restaurants in the city. In 2013 Deliveroo was launched. Fast forward to 2020 and we operate in 11 markets with over 60,000 riders who deliver orders from 60,000 restaurants in over 500 cities worldwide.
We work with riders, restaurants/stores and consumers. We operate one of the most complex three sided marketplaces in the world and we do this in real time. Millions of customers and thousands of partners and riders rely on us to match them within milliseconds.
We are providing people with limitless access to different cuisines and stores, turning cooking from a chore to a choice, and giving people the freedom to eat what they want, when they want, where they want it.
Interested in being part of this?
Our Account Management team owns and manages the relationships with our partners on the platform. As Deliveroo continues to scale, we become a major revenue channel for restaurants, grocery stores, bakeries and convenient stores. Aside from providing best-in-class support, we use data-driven insight and industry knowledge to drive our partner’s growth. The AMs are a passionate, dynamic group of team players that work well together and cross functionally with other departments...and of course, they’re fun, personable, and great at building relationships!
As an SMB/Mid-Market account manager, you will:
- Manage and service a portfolio of small to medium partners with their growth and enquiries. This may include your favorite hawker stall to the chains that you see in shopping malls.
- Build relationships with partners and roll out initiatives that increase revenue and profitability
- Share best practices with partners to achieve operational excellence
- Use data-driven insights to identify opportunities for partners to grow and understand their customer base better
- Work with cross functional departments to drive business growth (Marketing, Operations, Customer Service, Deliveroo for Work)
- At least 2-3 years experience in account servicing or sales
- Strong commercial acumen
- Excellent attention to detail, people skills and organization skills
- Ability to create and maintain long term relationships
- Demonstrate experience using Microsoft Office or G-suite tools
- A self-starter as we'll look for you to manage your own time and priorities
- Must be fluent in English
- Must be able to converse in basic Mandarin
We are a young company with dynamic growth, so you must be prepared to work hard and show continued commitment and dedication to the business.
Benefits and Diversity
At Deliveroo we know that people are the heart of the business and we prioritize their welfare.
We offer to all our employees:
- Open, respectful and fun company culture
- Friday lunches – Deliveroo'd to the office of course!
- Corporate Gym Rate to counteract all the amazing food!
- Have a real impact on the company’s growth and evolution
- Work with people who love what they do every day
We believe a great workplace is one that represents the world we live in and how beautifully diverse it can be. That means we have no judgment when it comes to any one of the things that make you who you are - your gender, race, sexuality, religion or a secret aversion to coriander. All you need is a passion for (most) food and a desire to be part of one of the fastest growing start-up’s around.
A competitive and comprehensive compensation and benefits package
Time to recharge
- 20 days of annual leave and public holidays (increases with tenure)
- One paid day off each year to volunteer or support a charity of your choice
- Headspace membership
- Classpass fitness membership
- Caring for our local community and our environment by partnering with local social enterprises TreeDot and Samaritans of Singapore
- We pay every employee competitively for the role they are performing in their respective location
- Most employees are eligible for a variable cash bonus that directly rewards individual contributions and is linked with broader company success
- Flexible working hours and location flexibility
- Competitive Parental Leave Policy
- Work-from-home kit
- Employee Assistance Programme
- Roolearn platform, giving you access to content from leading L&D providers
- Employee Resource Groups including Women in Tech, Roo-LGBTQ+, Racial Equity and more
- Free Deliveroo Plus subscription
- Meal allowance if you are required to work late
- Friday lunches on us from the best local restaurants
- Never go thirsty – coffee machine and stocked fridges
- Daily breakfast, healthy snacks and fruits