When you first think about Deliveroo, you probably think of getting great food to your house in less than half an hour. Awesome right? But behind the scenes is the real story. This story is one of high growth, huge challenges and an enormous opportunity ahead of us.
We want to be the definitive food company - the app you go to any time you have a hunger pang. We are transforming the way people think about food. We’re a technology driven company at the forefront of the most rapidly expanding industry in the world, so come and join us for the ride.
About the team
The Marketing Team is responsible for driving customer acquisition, engagement and customer retention to create customer lifetime value. We do this by developing marketing strategies and programs to build awareness, create demand, optimise traffic and continually improve our brand experience to deliver growth for the business.
You will ...
Based in Hong Kong and reporting to the CRM Marketing Manager for Hong Kong, the Marketing Intern will be responsible for social media and CRM content for Deliveroo Hong Kong and will support the Marketing Manager on marketing campaigns, analysis and reporting.
- Develop online and offline assets as required - social content, email campaigns, push notifications, flyers, vouchers, etc.
- Monitor external social media & CRM content relevant to the Deliveroo brand
- Perform market analysis and research on the latest trends
- Research and evaluate competitor marketing and digital content
- Assist with daily administrative duties
- English to Chinese translation work
Skills you’ll need & Eligibility …
- Current enrollment in Business, Marketing, Communications, PR or related discipline
- Marketing/digital experience preferably in food and beverage or related field and has an understanding of the local market
- Creative, independent, multi-tasker, hard-working, well organized and a team player
- Understanding of the social media & CRM landscape and content that works on the key channels - Facebook and Instagram
- A self-starter with a proactive can-do attitude, comfortable with constant change & fast-paced environment
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office, Adobe Illustrator, Adobe Photoshop, Adobe InDesign
- Excellent Chinese & English written and oral communication skills. Cantonese fluency is a must.
- Excellent copywriting capabilities
A competitive and comprehensive compensation and benefits package
Time to recharge
- 15 days of annual leave and public holidays
- One paid day off each year to volunteer or support a charity of your choice
- Headspace membership
- Gym allowance
- Active social committee
- Caring for our local community and our environment – for example our partnership with the Plastic Ocean Foundation
- We pay every employee competitively for the role they are performing in their respective location
- Depending on role, employees may be eligible for a variable cash bonus that directly rewards individual contributions and is linked with broader company success
- Flexible working hours and location flexibility
- Competitive Parental Leave Policy
- Employee Assistance Programme
- Roolearn platform, giving you access to content from leading L&D providers
- Employee Resource Groups including Women in Tech, Roo-LGBTQ+, Racial Equity and more
- Free Deliveroo Plus subscription
- Monthly Friday breakfasts and lunches in the office
- Snacks & drinks are also available to enjoy in the office