At Deliveroo, it is our mission to build the definitive online food company. In order to do that, we’re building a company where everyone can belong, grow and build a definitive career.
The UK & Ireland National Accounts team is responsible for the relationships with the largest and most strategic restaurant and retail partners in the UK & Ireland; ensuring that they continue to grow and perform well on the Deliveroo marketplace.
You will report into the Commercial Director, responsible for managing a portfolio of our largest and most strategic relationships. You will manage a small team of Account Managers to help develop joint plans with your partners, implementing them to create long term, mutual growth. This is a hybrid role, based at our London HQ with work from home options.
What you'll be doing
- Implement the jointly agreed growth plans for your portfolio of Restaurant partners
- Ensure we deliver best in class account management to our partners that helps drive mutual goals
- Deliver Deliveroo's annual objectives for your partner portfolio by tracking plan implementation, controlling expenditure and identifying "in-flight" interventions to course-correct where under-performing
- Establish multi-functional relationships with partners to be the preferred delivery operator
- Lead the contract negotiation and renewal process with your restaurant partners to agree terms that unlocks mutual value
- Support Deliveroo's business leaders in setting the longer-term commercial strategy and partner value proposition for the relevant Restaurant segments
Requiring a high level of commercial skills, you will demonstrate excellence in selling, negotiation and account management, combined with the passion and drive to shape the culture of an inclusive, sustainable and successful team.
- A proven business performance record – must demonstrate experience with revenue growth in account-facing roles and consistent performance.
- The ability to define and implement a B2B partner-focused plan, developing creative solutions to complex problems. Bringing clarity to your team to ensure focus is on those actions that have maximum positive impact.
- Well-developed negotiation skills and the ability to flex your style to all levels and situations
- An experienced account leader with a forward thinking mindset. Experience managing a complex partner (mandatory) or portfolio of partners (preferred) including high-value commercial negotiations
- An inclusive team player who can get the best from a multi-functional team
Our mission is to be the definitive food company. We are transforming the way the world eats by making food more convenient and accessible. We give people the opportunity to eat what they want, when and where they want it.
We are a technology-driven company at the forefront of the most rapidly expanding industry in the world. We are still a small team, making a very large impact, aiming to answer some of the most interesting questions out there. We move fast, value autonomy and ownership, and we are always looking for new ideas.
Workplace & Diversity
At Deliveroo we know that people are the heart of the business and we prioritise their welfare. We offer a wide range of benefits in areas including health, family, finance, community, convenience, growth, time away and relocation.
We believe a great workplace is one that represents the world we live in and how beautifully diverse it can be. That means we have no judgement when it comes to any one of the things that make you who you are - your gender, race, sexuality, religion or a secret aversion to coriander. All you need is a passion for (most) food and a desire to be part of one of the fastest growing startups in an incredibly exciting space.
A competitive and comprehensive compensation and benefits package
Time to recharge
- 25 days of annual leave (increases with tenure) and public holidays
- One paid day off each year to volunteer or support a charity of your choice
- Headspace membership
- Fitness membership
- Private medical, medical subsidy or Wellbeing Allowance, dependent upon location
- We pay every employee competitively for the role they are performing in their respective location
- Most employees are eligible for a variable cash bonus that directly rewards individual contributions and is linked with broader company success
- Market-leading Parental and Compassionate Leave Policies
- Work-from-home kit
- Employee Assistance Programme
- Roolearn platform, giving you access to content from leading L&D provider
- Employee Resource Groups including Women in Tech, Roo-LGBTQ+, Racial Equity and more
- Free Deliveroo Plus subscription (or equivalent)
- While this varies by country, you’re likely to have monthly team lunches and, if you are in the office, frequent opportunities to try new foods