Our mission is to transform the way you shop and eat, bringing the neighbourhood to your door by connecting consumers, restaurants, shops and riders. We are transforming the way the world eats and shops by making access to food and products more convenient and enjoyable. We give people the opportunity to buy what they want, as they want it, when and where they want it.We are a technology-driven company at the forefront of the most rapidly expanding industry in the world. We are still a small team, making a very large impact, looking to answer some of the most interesting questions out there. We move fast, value autonomy and ownership, and we are always looking for new ideas.
Reporting to our Senior Security Incident Response Lead, you will lead the response to security incidents and privacy issues, ensuring threats are investigated and remediated. You'll be part of a Security Operations & Incident Response team who are focused on detecting attacks against a backdrop of an ever-advancing cyber threat landscape with automation at the heart of everything we do.
You will be part of an extremely capable Security team at Deliveroo where you can harness our existing process and technology investments, and bring new ways of working to help us protect our employees, customers, riders and restaurants. As we continue to grow our business, your specialist capabilities will play an important part in our story.
Location: Hybrid with 3 days at our offices near Bank Tube Station.
What you'll be doing
Working as part of the Security Incident Response team, you will:
- Lead technical security incidents in a cloud-native environment.
- Perform forensic analysis of systems and log sources to support investigations.
- Produce updates for key business stakeholders
- Lead post-incident reviews for security incidents.
- Help develop and improve incident response plans and runbooks.
- Support high-severity non-cyber incident escalations across Deliveroo;
- Support incident readiness activities such as table top exercises and simulations;
- Mentor junior members of the wider Security Operations and Incident Response team
What you'll need
You will have experience in a combination of the following areas:
- Management of security incidents in a cloud-centric, fast moving organisation;
- Respond to security incidents on AWS, including containerised / serverless environments;
- Computer forensics, including analysing Linux and MacOS systems;
- Build incident response documentation according to industry best practice; and,
- Communicate with technical and non-technical senior stakeholders.
- Be aware of the privacy and regulatory obligations of a publicly traded company.
- GIAC Certified Forensic Analyst (GCFA)
- GIAC iOS and macOS Examiner (GIME)
- GIAC Cloud Forensics Responder (GCFR)
Workplace & Diversity
At Deliveroo we know that people are the heart of the business and we prioritise their welfare. We offer multiple great benefits in areas including health, family, finance, community, convenience, growth and relocation.
We believe a great workplace is one that represents the world we live in and how beautifully diverse it can be. That means we have no judgement when it comes to any one of the things that make you who you are - your gender, race, sexuality, religion or a secret aversion to coriander. All you need is a passion for (most) food and a desire to be part of one of the fastest growing startups in a very exciting space.
A competitive and comprehensive compensation and benefits package
Time to recharge
- 25 days of annual leave (increases with tenure) and public holidays
- One paid day off each year to volunteer or support a charity of your choice
- Headspace membership
- Fitness membership
- Private medical, medical subsidy or Wellbeing Allowance, dependent upon location
- We pay every employee competitively for the role they are performing in their respective location
- Most employees are eligible for a variable cash bonus that directly rewards individual contributions and is linked with broader company success
- Market-leading Parental and Compassionate Leave Policies
- Work-from-home kit
- Employee Assistance Programme
- Roolearn platform, giving you access to content from leading L&D provider
- Employee Resource Groups including Women in Tech, Roo-LGBTQ+, Racial Equity and more
- Free Deliveroo Plus subscription (or equivalent)
- While this varies by country, you’re likely to have monthly team lunches and, if you are in the office, frequent opportunities to try new foods