What you'll do?
As a Senior Manager Partner, Policies & Processes (PPP), you will have end-to-end responsibility for defining Deliveroo’s partner-related policies and partner-facing processes related to account management and ensuring that they are being implemented as intended across Deliveroo teams. You will lead Deliveroo’s thinking on how we can ensure our partner-facing policies and processes are delivering a positive experience for partners whilst also being delivered at the lowest possible cost-to-serve for Deliveroo. You will define the relevant end-to-end processes, work with teams across Deliveroo to ensure individual steps are being followed, partner with Product to identify opportunities for automation and lead the “go-to-market” with all partners for all changes and improvements that you make to improve the processes.
Reporting to the Director, Partner Policies & Processes, you will be part of a wider team of process experts with functional specialisms, supported by PPP project managers who will be deployed to support initiatives, including in the AM area.
Scope of partner-facing policies and processes you will be responsible for:
- Partner Segmentation
- Partner Performance Management Framework
- Contract Lifecycle Management
- Account servicing models
- AM efficiencies (e.g. Ad-Hoc tasks)
- Salesforce configuration & adoption
- Partner Contact Channels (scheduled meeting, telephony, live chat, chat bot)
- Partner Churn reactivation process
What you’ll be responsible for:
- Define our end-to-end process for all AM-related processes related to AM globally, working alongside Head of Commercial to drive awareness and adoption
- Ensure every AM-related process is mapped and documented such that we have clarity on responsibilities for each sub-task and the hand-offs between functions/roles as the process proceeds
- Define the success metrics that we will monitor to ensure each process is delivering positive partner experience and is being delivered efficiently by Deliveroo
- Maintain up-to-date partner-facing documentation and communication that helps partners understand how each of our processes and sign-up policies operates (where relevant)
- Partnering with Legal, Policy and Care teams to define partner-facing policies
- Provide a partner-perspective when jointly defining our response to regulatory enquiries that impact partners (e.g. partner off-boarding)
- Lead the definition of non-regulatory partner-facing policies (e.g. virtual brand signing) whilst seeking Legal and/or Policy alignment as required
- Ensure our policies are embedded into the relevant partner-facing processes and that we are transparent with partners on our policies (either proactively or reactively as appropriate)
- Monitor performance of the success metrics of each partner-facing process to ensure we are compliant with our policies and processes are operating as intended
- Develop a process improvement roadmap for each process, supported by clear business cases that demonstrate the return on investment of improvement initiatives
- Identify opportunities for automation with the process(es) to reduce cost-to-serve and/or enhance partner experience
- Problem-Solving & Strategic Thinking: Effectively frame complex problems; prioritises and structures work for self and others based on framework. Mobilises team or other counterparts around strategy and tactical steps
- Domain Expertise: Maintains an understanding of external and internal best-practice approaches to B2B account management and leverages these expertise to identify opportunities for improvement for Deliveroo
- Process Design: Has deep experience in process mapping, can identify inefficiencies and drivers of poor process performance, proposes solutions and build the case for change.
- Project Management: Ability to manage and progress multiple, complex projects in parallel that involve multiple stakeholders across markets and other Deliveroo functions. Assess trade-offs across projects to make informed prioritisation calls. Can resolve potential resourcing conflicts proactively.
- Business acumen: Building capacity to integrate understanding of business and industry with risk analyses in unclear situations. Nurturing this capability in others and the team.
- Change Management: Utilises a range of techniques to manage a diverse team through a series of change such that they adopt new ways of working and the tools that support them
- Communication & Influence: Influence through structured, data-driven communication. Make even the most complex information clear. Collaborate and align across multiple teams and partner groups. Establish credibility with department leaders.
- Team Development: Model best practices for handling difficult interpersonal situations in a professional manner. Mentor team members and support their professional development goals; actively invest in retaining talent. Effectively manage difficult interpersonal situations across teams or with multiple stakeholders.
- Community-Building: Actively participates in activities that strengthen Deliveroo (e.g. onboarding, training, mentoring, diversity and inclusion). Encourages team participation. Plays a growing role in attracting and hiring talent.
Our mission is to be the definitive food company. We are transforming the way the world eats by making food more convenient and accessible. We give people the opportunity to eat what they want, as they want it, as they want it.
We are a technology-driven company at the forefront of the most rapidly expanding industry in the world. We are still a small team, making a very large impact, looking to answer some of the most interesting questions out there. We move fast, value autonomy and we are always looking for new ideas.
Workplace & Diversity
At Deliveroo we know that people are the heart of the business and we prioritise their welfare. We offer a wide range of great benefits in areas including health, family, finance, community, convenience, growth, time away and relocation.
We believe a great workplace is one that represents the world we live in and how beautifully diverse it can be. That means we have no judgement when it comes to any one of the things that make you who you are - your gender, race, sexuality, religion or a secret aversion to coriander. All you need is a passion for (most) food and a desire to be part of one of the fastest growing startups in an incredibly exciting space.
A competitive and comprehensive compensation and benefits package
Time to recharge
- 25 days of annual leave (increases with tenure) and public holidays
- One paid day off each year to volunteer or support a charity of your choice
- Headspace membership
- Fitness membership
- Private medical, medical subsidy or Wellbeing Allowance, dependent upon location
- We pay every employee competitively for the role they are performing in their respective location
- Most employees are eligible for a variable cash bonus that directly rewards individual contributions and is linked with broader company success
- Market-leading Parental and Compassionate Leave Policies
- Work-from-home kit
- Employee Assistance Programme
- Roolearn platform, giving you access to content from leading L&D provider
- Employee Resource Groups including Women in Tech, Roo-LGBTQ+, Racial Equity and more
- Free Deliveroo Plus subscription (or equivalent)
- While this varies by country, you’re likely to have monthly team lunches and, if you are in the office, frequent opportunities to try new foods