The Multi Site Manager is responsible for managing the day to day operations of multiple retail locations in Milano (via Ferrari - via Cappellini)
The Multi Site Manager will oversee assistant managers, and will be responsible for ensuring that all locations are running smoothly and efficiently. The ideal candidate will have experience managing multiple retail locations. The Multi Site Manager will be responsible for ensuring that all locations are meeting sales goals, and will be expected to provide reports on store performance on a regular basis. You will support our business by improving systems and processes to support the best functioning of the stores, providing support to the store managers, coordinating the processes of physical receipt of goods, supplier management, inventory accuracy, product availability. You will report to the Head of Operations for Deliveroo Hop.
What you'll be doing
- Achieve operational goals by contributing information and recommendations to strategic plans and reviews; preparing and completing action plans; implementing productivity, quality, and customer-service standards; resolving problems; completing audits; determining system improvements; implementing change.
- Meet financial objectives by forecasting requirements; preparing an annual budget; scheduling expenditures; analysing variances; initiating corrective actions
- Maintain safe, secure, and healthy work environment by establishing, following, and enforcing sanitation standards and procedures; complying with legal regulations; maintaining security systems
- Maximise the profitability of the stores by controlling costs and expenses; analysing variances; initiating corrective actions
- Monitor inventory levels and purchases; authorising clearance of damaged or defective merchandise
- Prepare reports by collecting, analysing, and summarising information
- Act as a People Manager for all our staff colleagues and support them throughout their organisational life cycle (hiring, training and development)
- Ensure that all employees receive proper training in their job duties and responsibilities
- Motivate and inspire store staff to provide excellent customer service and meet sales goals
- Bachelor's degree in business administration or related field
- 2+ years of experience in a management role, overseeing multiple locations
- Proven track record of successful team development and leadership
- Experience in Project management in a multi team environment
- Very good communication skills and a high proficiency in both written and spoken English
Benefits and Diversity
At Deliveroo we know that people are the heart of the business and we prioritise their welfare. We offer different great benefits in areas including health insurance, dental insurance and life insurance, family, finance (pension), community, convenience, growth, time away and relocation.We believe a great workplace is one that represents the world we live in and how beautifully diverse it can be. That means we have no judgement when it comes to any one of the things that make you who you are - your gender, race, sexuality, religion or a secret aversion to coriander.
A competitive and comprehensive compensation and benefits package