As a New Partner Experience Team leader you will manage a team of French speaking New Partner Experience agents, working to get new restaurants running on Deliveroo, and growing their order volume.
You will work as part of the SMB (Small & Medium Business) team in Manchester and hours of work will be between 9.30-6.30pm Monday-Friday. You will report to the EU Head of New Partner Experience and will work in the Manchester office on a hybrid basis.
- Responsible for the daily oversight of a team of New Partner Experience Agents
- Main activities to include coaching the team to develop skills, oversight of team behaviour and attendance, providing reporting on results, and developing and refining important onboarding processes, to ensure restaurants are set up for success
- Work together with other Team Leads
- Ensure your team hit agreed goals, establishing a performance management framework for your team
- Ensure restaurants are comfortable with our systems so that they can make the most of their new partnership
- 2+ years management experience
- Native or fluent in French and English
- Experience in account management or customer service desirable
- Work to targets and a get up and go attitude
Our mission is to transform the way you shop and eat, bringing the neighbourhood to your door by connecting consumers, restaurants, shops and riders. We are transforming the way the world eats and shops by making access to food and products more convenient and enjoyable. We give people the opportunity to buy what they want, as they want it, when and where they want it.We are a technology-driven company at the forefront of the most expanding industry in the world. We are still a small team, making a very large impact, looking to answer some of the most interesting questions out there. We move fast, value autonomy, and we are always looking for new ideas.
Benefits and Diversity
At Deliveroo we know that people are the heart of the business and we prioritise their welfare. We offer many great benefits in areas including health, family, finance, community, convenience, growth, time away, and relocation.
We believe a great workplace is one that represents the world we live in and how beautifully diverse it can be. That means we have no judgement when it comes to any one of the things that make you who you are - your gender, race, sexuality, religion, or a secret aversion to coriander. All you need is a passion for (most) food and a desire to be part of one of the fastest-growing startups in an exciting space.
A competitive and comprehensive compensation and benefits package
Time to recharge
- 25 days of annual leave (increases with tenure) and public holidays
- One paid day off each year to volunteer or support a charity of your choice
- Headspace membership
- Fitness membership
- Private medical, medical subsidy or Wellbeing Allowance, dependent upon location
- We pay every employee competitively for the role they are performing in their respective location
- Most employees are eligible for a variable cash bonus that directly rewards individual contributions and is linked with broader company success
- Market-leading Parental and Compassionate Leave Policies
- Work-from-home kit
- Employee Assistance Programme
- Roolearn platform, giving you access to content from leading L&D provider
- Employee Resource Groups including Women in Tech, Roo-LGBTQ+, Racial Equity and more
- Free Deliveroo Plus subscription (or equivalent)
- While this varies by country, you’re likely to have monthly team lunches and, if you are in the office, frequent opportunities to try new foods