Why Deliveroo? When you first think about Deliveroo, you probably think of getting great food to your house in less than half an hour. Awesome right? But behind the scenes is the real story. This story is one of high growth, huge challenges and an enormous opportunity ahead of us.
We want to be the definitive food company - the app you go to any time you have a hunger pang. We are transforming the way people think about food. We’re a technology driven company at the forefront of the most rapidly expanding industry in the world, so come and join us for the ride.
What You’ll Be Doing…
Our Account Management team owns and manages our restaurant relationships. As Deliveroo continues to scale, we become a major revenue channel for restaurants - aside from providing best-in-class support, we are restaurant consultants that use data-driven insight and industry knowledge to help our partner restaurants’ grow. The AMs are a passionate, dynamic group of team players that work well together and cross functionally with other departments...and of course, they’re fun, personable, and great at building relationships!
- Champion a portfolio of top-notch restaurants, forging enduring connections and boosting their bottom line.
- Excel at analyzing performance data and dazzling stakeholders with insightful partner reviews.
- Take the reins during operational meetings and reviews, delivering impactful insights during monthly and quarterly assessments.
- Be the deliverer of growth strategies - share your expertise and help our restaurant partners optimize and expand their delivery channels.
- Elevate revenue and health metrics by consulting our restaurant partners on best practices.
- Take charge of in-person training sessions for key restaurant stakeholders. From operational best practices to Deliveroo trends, you're their trusted source of knowledge and troubleshooting.
- Identify exciting opportunities to strengthen and expand relationships with our valued restaurant partners.
- Join forces with cross-functional departments—Marketing, Operations, Customer Service, and Corporate—to drive substantial business growth.
Skills You'll Need & Eligibility:
- Passion for food - Unlock your inner foodie and let the delicious journey begin!
- Showcasing 3 years of experience in account management or similar fields.
- Possess a strong business acumen and the ability to make savvy decisions.
- Impeccable attention to detail, exceptional interpersonal skills, and organizational prowess are your trademarks.
- A natural relationship builder, fostering long-term connections is your superpower.
- Proficiency in utilizing Microsoft Office tools and project management applications to drive best practices.
- As a self-starter, you'll manage your time and prioritize responsibilities with precision.
- Fluency in both English and Cantonese.
- Become one of the key employees of a fast-growing, exciting startup changing the food delivery landscape
- Open, respectful and fun company culture
- Snacks and drinks provided (although not unlimited, you will never go thirsty or hungry)
- Friday lunches on us from the best local restaurants
- Work with people who LOVE what they do
- Meal allowance if you are required to work late
- Free Deliveroo Plus - Free delivery and access to special offers
Life at Deliveroo
We are a growing team, with very large impact, seeking to answer some of the most interesting questions out there. We move fast, we’re always looking for new ideas and we’re very transparent about the decisions we make and why we make them.
There are so many questions we need to answer and plenty more we haven’t even encountered. How do data and technology help restaurants to grow as consumer habits change? How can we predict what someone wants to order for dinner long before the idea has even crossed their mind? At Deliveroo these are just some of the tough problems we are solving - and there is no challenge that cannot be yours. No solution is owned by a particular team, which means the scope for growth and personal impact is enormous.
Diversity and Inclusion
At Deliveroo we know that people are the heart of the business and we prioritise their welfare. We offer a wide range of competitive benefits in areas including health, family, finance, community, convenience, growth, time away and relocation.
We believe a great workplace is one that represents the world we live in and how beautifully diverse it can be. That means we have no judgement when it comes to any one of the things that make you who you are - your gender, race, sexuality, religion or a secret aversion to coriander. All you need is a passion for (most) food and a desire to be part of one of the fastest growing start-up’s around.
A competitive and comprehensive compensation and benefits package
Time to recharge
- 15 days of annual leave and public holidays
- One paid day off each year to volunteer or support a charity of your choice
- Headspace membership
- Gym allowance
- Active social committee
- Caring for our local community and our environment – for example our partnership with the Plastic Ocean Foundation
- We pay every employee competitively for the role they are performing in their respective location
- Depending on role, employees may be eligible for a variable cash bonus that directly rewards individual contributions and is linked with broader company success
- Flexible working hours and location flexibility
- Competitive Parental Leave Policy
- Employee Assistance Programme
- Roolearn platform, giving you access to content from leading L&D providers
- Employee Resource Groups including Women in Tech, Roo-LGBTQ+, Racial Equity and more
- Free Deliveroo Plus subscription
- Monthly Friday breakfasts and lunches in the office
- Snacks & drinks are also available to enjoy in the office