As Senior Associate, Go-To-Market (GTM) Content Development, you will be part of our team responsible for developing all our partner and commercial team-facing content that supports the launch of all new product enhancement or service that impacts our partners. You will take ownership for content for "go-to-market" projects, ensuring that it is relevant, engaging and inspires partners to action. You will then tailor this content to the communication channels we have, including ShowPad, our repository for all commercial content, our Partner Website and CRM email content and identifying new or under-utilised channels (e.g. Trade Press, Tablet Notifications, asynchronous messaging) for partner engagement. Your role will require you to be an "integrator" working together with multiple subject matter experts to launch each initiative.
Reporting to the Senior Manager, GTM Content, you will be part of a wider team of B2B Marketing experts to work with a range of subject matter experts from across other departments that will help you ensure that your content reflects our latest thinking and insights.
What you'll be responsible for (note responsibilities spread across a team of GTM Content Managers)
- Generating all of Deliveroo's GTM content that we deliver through our B2B communication channels and through internal engagement of commercial teams
- Collaborate with relevant subject-matter experts to identify the important messages and content to be communicated to partners for each GTM initiative
- Build on product messaging that sets new products apart from others in the market to give them a unique selling point
- Write the copy that will be published through our diverse set of B2B communication channels and the materials used by our commercial teams in their interactions with partners
- Identify product education projects and opportunities to ensure that our partners are always able to easily realise the full value of new products features and enhancements
- Ensure that all materials relating to each GTM projects are hosted on ShowPad for our commercial teams to access - following the launch calendars
- Collaborate with the B2B Content Delivery team to ensure that our content is completed through all our B2B channels following the individual launch plans
- Support initiative leaders to evaluate the success of each GTM launch
- Conduct post launch evaluations to assess the impact of our GTM content in collaboration with the relevant GTM initiative owner (typically PPP, Rx Value Proposition or Product teams)
- Identify opportunities for improvement in our GTM content and ensure this is reflected in our GTM Content playbooks and is adopted by your team
- B2B Marketing domain expertise: solid competency in copywriting, proofing and editing; experience with marketing automation and CRM platform
- Customer-led, sales-led approach: an ability to identify compelling, commercially-led hooks that inspire action while ensuring content is simple to understand
- Project Management: ability to manage and progress a multiple, complex projects in parallel that involve multiple partners across markets and other Deliveroo functions
- Change Management: utilises a range of techniques to manage a diverse team through a series of change such that they adopt new ways of working and the tools that support them.
- Communication & Influence: Simplify complex ideas and focus communication. Collaborate across wider range of teams and team member groups.
- Team Development and Community-Building: A team player who collaborates and can resolve areas of misalignment or conflict between teams.
Our mission is to be the definitive food company. We are transforming the way the world eats by making food more convenient and accessible. We give people the opportunity to eat what they want, as they want it.
We are a technology-driven company at the forefront of the most expanding industry in the world. We are still a small team, making a very large impact, looking to answer some of the most interesting questions out there. We move fast, value autonomy and we are always looking for new ideas.
Workplace & Benefits
At Deliveroo we know that people are the heart of the business and we prioritise their welfare. Benefits differ by country, but we offer many benefits in areas including healthcare, wellbeing, parental leave, pensions, and generous annual leave allowances, including time off to support a charitable cause of your choice. We operate in a hybrid working environment allowing you more flexibility between work and home.
We believe a great workplace is one that represents the world we live in and how beautifully diverse it can be. That means we have no judgement when it comes to any one of the things that make you who you are - your gender, race, sexuality, religion or a secret aversion to coriander. All you need is experience with (most) food and a desire to be part of one of the fastest growing startups in an exciting space.
A competitive and comprehensive compensation and benefits package
Time to recharge
- 25 days of annual leave (increases with tenure) and public holidays
- One paid day off each year to volunteer or support a charity of your choice
- Headspace membership
- Fitness membership
- Private medical, medical subsidy or Wellbeing Allowance, dependent upon location
- We pay every employee competitively for the role they are performing in their respective location
- Most employees are eligible for a variable cash bonus that directly rewards individual contributions and is linked with broader company success
- Market-leading Parental and Compassionate Leave Policies
- Work-from-home kit
- Employee Assistance Programme
- Roolearn platform, giving you access to content from leading L&D provider
- Employee Resource Groups including Women in Tech, Roo-LGBTQ+, Racial Equity and more
- Free Deliveroo Plus subscription (or equivalent)
- While this varies by country, you’re likely to have monthly team lunches and, if you are in the office, frequent opportunities to try new foods