Deliveroo launched first HOP site in Hong Kong in 2022 and is Deliveroo’s speedy grocery delivery service. Our mission is to deliver groceries to customers around the world in as little as 10 minutes - from the weekly shop to a last minute dinner party or a late night snack. Working with trusted grocers, Deliveroo HOP promises to bring customers the very best products at lightning speed.
We’re looking for people with exceptional drive and entrepreneurial spirit to join the team at Deliveroo HOP and help us build the leading speedy grocery delivery service. Hungry to win? This is an exciting time to join the Deliveroo HOP team within the broader Deliveroo organisation - we’re only just getting started!
- Lead and run the day-to-day operations, team and performance of one of our Deliveroo HOP sites
- Meet and maintain operational KPI targets.
- Maintain good relations with external parties such as suppliers, landlords, contractors, etc.
- Maintain the correct policies and procedures in place to ensure high standards and food safety is met.
- Improving site efficiency and reducing site operational costs
- Liaise with your various counterparts in Commercial, Account Management and Rider Operations teams to improve overall operational performance
- Minimum of 2 years experience in a fast paced environment.
- Experience in leading a team, can demonstrate excellent communication skills with exceptional attention to detail, and happy to train and coach new Team Members.
- Can do, never give up attitude and the desire to grow and succeed with one of the world fastest growing food-tech companies
- Physically demanding, you must ensure all orders are ready for pick-up by our riders, coordinate with internal & external parties, it's non-stop
- Warehousing or FMCG experience is preferred but not essential
- Shift work is a must, including week nights and weekends. Typically 2 out of 3 weekend nights you will be required on shift.
- Must be fluent in English & Cantonese.
- The right to work in Hong Kong
- Become one of the key employees of a fast-growing, exciting startup changing the food delivery landscape·
- Versatile development opportunities
- Flat hierarchies and a dynamic start-up atmosphere
- Open, respectful and fun company culture
- Gym subsidies, to keep all the food tastings at bay
- Basic health and dental insurance coverage
- Have a real impact on the company’s growth and evolution
- Work with people who love what they do every day
Our mission is to be the definitive food company. We are transforming the way the world eats by making food more convenient and accessible. We give people the opportunity to eat what they want, when and where they want it.
We are a technology-driven company at the forefront of the most rapidly expanding industry in the world. We are still a small team, making a very large impact, seeking to answer some of the most interesting questions out there. We move fast, value autonomy and ownership, and we are always looking for new ideas.
Workplace & Diversity
At Deliveroo we know that people are the heart of the business and we prioritise their welfare. We offer a wide range of competitive benefits in areas including health, family, finance, community, convenience, growth, time away and relocation.
We believe a great workplace is one that represents the world we live in and how beautifully diverse it can be. That means we have no judgement when it comes to any one of the things that make you who you are - your gender, race, sexuality, religion or a secret aversion to coriander. All you need is a passion for (most) food and a desire to be part of one of the fastest growing startups in an incredibly exciting space.
A competitive and comprehensive compensation and benefits package
Time to recharge
- 15 days of annual leave and public holidays
- One paid day off each year to volunteer or support a charity of your choice
- Headspace membership
- Gym allowance
- Active social committee
- Caring for our local community and our environment – for example our partnership with the Plastic Ocean Foundation
- We pay every employee competitively for the role they are performing in their respective location
- Depending on role, employees may be eligible for a variable cash bonus that directly rewards individual contributions and is linked with broader company success
- Flexible working hours and location flexibility
- Competitive Parental Leave Policy
- Employee Assistance Programme
- Roolearn platform, giving you access to content from leading L&D providers
- Employee Resource Groups including Women in Tech, Roo-LGBTQ+, Racial Equity and more
- Free Deliveroo Plus subscription
- Monthly Friday breakfasts and lunches in the office
- Snacks & drinks are also available to enjoy in the office