When you first think about Deliveroo, you probably think of getting great food to your house in less than half an hour. But behind the scenes is the story. This story is one of high growth, huge challenges and an enormous opportunity ahead of us.
We want to be the definitive food company - the app you go to any time you have a hunger pang. We are transforming the way people think about food. We're a technology-driven company at the forefront of the most expanding industry in the world, so join us for the ride.
Purpose of Job:
The Commercial Intern will work across multiple projects within the Commercial function, managing ad-hoc requests and contributing to improving internal productivity. You will lend support to the sales team in daily tasks related to onboarding restaurant partners and work with the account management team to support on specific projects such as updating images, item descriptions and restaurant timings. THIS ROLE WILL BE AN UNPAID INTERNSHIP.
- Assist the sales team lead generation and management
- You will work with the commercial team
- Collaborate with Sales Representatives to develop sales strategies.
- Help maintain data in the company CRM system.
- Participate in client meetings and presentations to gain hands-on experience in the sales process.
- Help create sales proposals, presentations, and contracts.
- Learn and utilise sales tools to improve sales productivity.
- Support the commercial team on ad-hoc requests, with a focus on improving productivity, data enrichment and help enhance the customer experience
- You will communicate with all partners to ensure smooth coordination and delivery of sales and commercial projects.
- Passionate about people
- Enjoy the sales process
- Fluency in English and Arabic
- Excel in delving into detail
- Comfortable handling data
We believe a great workplace is one that represents the world we live in and how beautifully diverse it can be. That means we have no judgement when it comes to any one of the things that make you who you are - your gender, race, sexuality, religion or a secret aversion to coriander. All you need is a passion for (most) food and a desire to be part of one of the fastest-growing start-ups around.
A competitive and comprehensive compensation and benefits package
Time to recharge
- 25 days of annual leave and public holidays
- One paid day off each year to volunteer or support a charity of your choice
- Annual flight allowance
- Gym or fitness membership
- Social and sporting events
- Comprehensive medical insurance
- We pay every employee competitively for the role they are performing in their respective location
- Most employees are eligible for a variable cash bonus that directly rewards individual contributions and is linked with broader company success
- Flexible working hours and location flexibility
- Competitive Parental Leave Policy
- Employee Assistance Programme
- Roolearn platform, giving you access to content from leading L&D providers
- Employee Resource Groups including Women in Tech, Racial Equity and more
- Free Deliveroo Plus subscription
- Free monthly lunches and breakfasts in the office